• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So did anyone pass 600 last era or am I still the only one to fully cap?
I reached 640-680 (I don't remember exact lvl) while it still was on 1x and there was no lvl cap this era.

Players were 850+ last era
On 10x orshabaal exp rate.

@MysteriousDot @Blinkz Stop this offtop nobody cares about you.

@Gaal Glad to see rules on site!
So I was correct with banning Burak then :D
Code:
Bot use:
(timed or perm ban*).
MC use:
(timed or perm ban*).

I reached 640-680 (I don't remember exact lvl) while it still was on 1x and there was no lvl cap this era.

On 10x orshabaal exp rate.

@MysteriousDot @Blinkz Stop this offtop nobody cares about you.

@Gaal Glad to see rules on site!
So I was correct with banning Burak then :D
Code:
Bot use:
(timed or perm ban*).
MC use:
(timed or perm ban*).
Then you should be banned too for mcing

@Deepling it's kind of funny how you talk shit but honestly nobody gives a shit about you, and people hate you so much that they would rather quit an rl tibia world to just not have to deal with you. I'd personally be rethinking my life if I was that much of a repulsive scum.

~edit~ didn't you quit the beta also because everybody disliked you and wouldn't team with you? Sad life bro

@Deepling it's kind of funny how you talk shit but honestly nobody gives a shit about you, and people hate you so much that they would rather quit an rl tibia world to just not have to deal with you. I'd personally be rethinking my life if I was that much of a repulsive scum.

~edit~ didn't you quit the beta also because everybody disliked you and wouldn't team with you? Sad life bro
True story brah

Status
Not open for further replies.