• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I suggest focus on dungeons for leveling up instead of spawns, make dungeons exp like 5x stronger than normal hunts, so botters will always be behind

No matter what you do to stop botting, there will always be botters lol

I suggest focus on dungeons for leveling up instead of spawns, make dungeons exp like 5x stronger than normal hunts, so botters will always be behind

In 1 hour orso I can make a fully automatic cavebot. Only requires to party up. This is even if the dungeons are randomly generated. Bad idea is bad.

Botters will always be behind because of stamina.

Botters will always be behind because of stamina.

Yeah if it was real tibia, but theres stamina healing items in Ascalon lolz

Also botting dungeons is not that easy, theres ways to always avoid botters in dungeons but not in spawns

Gaal please remove Giant cyclopse stun dude its so op when u face 2 or even 3 and they stun you, you get rekt like nothing lol

died so many times to this now I tought it can happen but it happen to often, change stun to 0.5 sec or so or remove it completly

Last edited:
Server is updating.

About creatures stunning you: I don't think you should make it even easier. People should hunt those creatures knowing they can be stunlocked if trying to get several at a time. Makes you have to think a bit instead of just mindlessly holding heal & aoe.

Status
Not open for further replies.