• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
16oisq.jpg

Thats weird, going to debug those crashes now... Launched server, sorry for such weird stability :(

We're having weird crash-bug related to some innocent ingame action which shouldn't cause any issues. All previous crashes are kinda related to that issue, hopefully I'll get rid of it now.

edit. Kinda found what may cause such a problem, will try to solve it today at night/tomorrow morning, gonna need some maintenance time(~up to 30min)

Last edited:
Thats weird, going to debug those crashes now... Launched server, sorry for such weird stability :(

We're having weird crash-bug related to some innocent ingame action which shouldn't cause any issues. All previous crashes are kinda related to that issue, hopefully I'll get rid of it now.
Nice to see you around Fare :p

I just woke up, logged into my account which was in trainers then was instantly kicked out. Did the server just crash or has it been there for a while?

Yes, downtime for a couple minutes.
It was announced for 15 minutes prior to the downtime, if you didn't notice.

I just came online and all of a sudden I got kicked the next second so I couldnt notice since I wasnt playing before :D but thanks! Is he updating it?

I just came online and all of a sudden I got kicked the next second so I couldnt notice since I wasnt playing before :D but thanks! Is he updating it?
I think he's trying to fix a problem with database or something.
I saw in main chat that a few people couldn't relog for a while and it kept saying that their account info was wrong.

I started preemptively relogging since I believe it saves character. Every time I get something or complete something I relog ^^

I havent been on during the last crashes been at work or asleep lol. I do that as well just not since i was at taurens lol. did it after i got my toes ;p

Status
Not open for further replies.