• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this version of Ascalon going to be season based as well, as in off in a few months like Fare's version (I realize there's collaboration between you two) or will it be up for a longer period?

EDIT: You should also change the word "Ascalon" at the top with the original font below, it looks much better:
7iIm3vo.png

Is this version of Ascalon going to be season based as well, as in off in a few months like Fare's version (I realize there's collaboration between you two) or will it be up for a longer period?

EDIT: You should also change the word "Ascalon" at the top with the original font below, it looks much better:
7iIm3vo.png
I believe he wants to make this version last longer than the others. From what I've seen he's very determined, he works alot in rl and still wants to put all his effort into this project which I admire. I believe this version will be very good, I will definitely be trying it out if my schedule will allow it.

@Gaal LE HYPE

I'm so hyped for this!
And, I'm so glad you're bringing Ascalon to life again, Gaal!
See you, everybody, ingame! :)

Well another great place for everyone to host a server is in Quebec.... People have no problem with connection from Europe and same for America. Just a thought

This advertisement thread has to explode! Ascalon is the bomb!

I believe he wants to make this version last longer than the others. From what I've seen he's very determined, he works alot in rl and still wants to put all his effort into this project which I admire. I believe this version will be very good, I will definitely be trying it out if my schedule will allow it.

@Gaal LE HYPE

what will ur ign be?

/nick

Status
Not open for further replies.