• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hype! Lets hope it'll be longer than the previous one ;)
/ Vicious

very good thread layout, makes the server look even more appealing! i will be there for sure :) hope to see some old faces again ^^

Torvora – Land of Legends, which is even bigger than the main area!
It's a whole new world :eek:!
latest

Awesome to see progress brudda.. My only concern is that people like Burak n' Greyshade will be ALLOWED to bot again, whether staff agrees or not. They were definetly being enabled last era and the eras prior to that. If you can fix that, you got a good server ^^

Salute mane, much respect for sticking through :)

Hope there is some new recipes for crafting. I mostly craft on ascalon.
Will definetly be back with my regen zerker when I have the time.

Hope there is some new recipes for crafting. I mostly craft on ascalon.
Will definetly be back with my regen zerker when I have the time.
Gaal was a one of a kind crafter last era. Ill bet you gemmed g7 set he has it under control hahah #Truth

Awesome to see progress brudda.. My only concern is that people like Burak n' Greyshade will be ALLOWED to bot again, whether staff agrees or not. They were definetly being enabled last era and the eras prior to that. If you can fix that, you got a good server ^^

Salute mane, much respect for sticking through :)

PS: Its not that I am against botting 100% btw. I would never report a random medium level, since I always have promoted server growth and players to pvp against. But if you're in the top 25, and you're able to bot continuesly for days at a time in this era once again, (DEJAVU)

Then the area wont be worth it, simply due to that and I know you know that aswell, having been a player

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't think botting should be allowed. This is a unique server that requires some exploring around, it would look like pollution if botters were running around unique spawns from the very start. So I hope there is some kind of solution :).

PS: Its not that I am against botting 100% btw. I would never report a random medium level, since I always have promoted server growth and players to pvp against. But if you're in the top 25, and you're able to bot continuesly for days at a time in this era once again, (DEJAVU)

Then the area wont be worth it, simply due to that and I know you know that aswell, having been a player
Really do you think that I care about your words ? There will be players always like you who blaming about others, and fyi; 'others' never cared about it, and will never care.
Anyways good to hear news Gaal, epic thread for real.

~Burak

Really do you think that I care about your words ? There will be players always like you who blaming about others, and fyi; 'others' never cared about it, and will never care.
Anyways good to hear news Gaal, epic thread for real.

~Burak

Haha nice confession

"There will always be players like me who blame other people.".. But.... gorgeous.... im just sharing a true story n' my opinion. Why would I care whether you care or not? You're just another player lmao. But one thing i actually DO care about, is a proper ascalon era, a long lasting one. And one without 24/7 botters :)

~Scotoe

Is there anywhere i can read about the vocs on ascalon?
And when is the website coming up?

Status
Not open for further replies.