• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
someone else that can't login? getting connecting to the game world forever :x

OffTopic: My gf's sister just came by to "wait for they cuz", BS! Bitch had a laptop in her hand and thought she was using my internet...I blocked her mac address and network name hidden! #FeelTheBern

BACK ONLINE !!!! ITS TIME TO JOIN GUYS!

Didnt I read something about "zero tolerance towards botters?" how come GM Miku actually JUST kicked a botter and did not banned deleted ans anal penetrated him?

Didnt I read something about "zero tolerance towards botters?" how come GM Miku actually JUST kicked a botter and did not banned deleted ans anal penetrated him?

They should definitely get banned and fix the antibot alredy ;<

You expected me to ban him? I haven't gotten permission for that so I will let Gaal ban him instead.

uOe1LDB.png

GM Miku following us like the creep he is :(

Updated the changelog on site.

Sooner or later, using a bot will make you get banned.
GM Miku is a new staff member, he doesnt have the ban permission yet.
/\
You are so awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.