• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
The server isn't offline, it's DDOS. But I do think this has something to do with our little war.

@Gaal is it DDOS or just crashed?

Last edited:
twitch_emoticon___wutface_by_centaurman_plz-d8krjib.png

Not sure if it is DDOS, it looks more like a Freeze

Four pricks killed me 4 vs 1, then two more joined them and I got a couple of friends 6 vs 3. Pussies.
It was 4vs2, but when I saw they trapped u, I ran to checkpoint and I wanted to solve it peacefully by telling them to stop, but they started insulting me.

back online <3333333333333333333333333333333

Server has been established for a week now, so I wanted to give some quick feedback.

I think the server experience rate is fine.
I think the gear power is fine.
I think the events, currency, dumps are all fine.

I think the gear needs to have some more customization to it, and it seems like you tried to do it but didn't finish. What I mean by this is how there are some different items within the same grade. Not many, but there are some. I think it's a cool idea to have same Grade items drop from bosses/events very very rarely, and could mix up playstyles.

In terms of customization with recipes, I like it but I can't tell you if it's in good balance right now because I don't craft and haven't seen much in the later stages of crafting.

Overall, I think the server launch was a success and that I hope development keeps up because it would be a shame to have this server die.

EDIT: I think there should be a cap on dungeons, but not as little as it was last era. Maybe around 7 a day? It's just amazing experience and loot compared to outside hunting. Most people exp in dungeons and then do tasks to get higher in the chain/gear. Then back to dungeons until they find quests.

EDIT: I think there should be a cap on dungeons, but not as little as it was last era. Maybe around 7 a day? It's just amazing experience and loot compared to outside hunting. Most people exp in dungeons and then do tasks to get higher in the chain/gear. Then back to dungeons until they find quests.

I like the no cap but it be awesome if the price up after each dungeon like 1k>-3k-5k-8k and although i wouldnt want limits how many per day. if you die ur 1st tried up that mean u have 6 left.

I like the no cap but it be awesome if the price up after each dungeon like 1k>-3k-5k-8k and although i wouldnt want limits how many per day. if you die ur 1st tried up that mean u have 6 left.
+1 really like this idea

I don't think you should change dungeons now. A lot of ppl are still around 200, they deserve the same treatment as the players with lvls over 300+ (who exped in dungeons etc etc).
It's fine how it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.