• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaal broadcasted yesterday that the dungeon cap would be changed to 20. Don't know when that's being put into effect or if it is at all anymore.

Honestly, the loot isn't nearly as bad as you guys make it seem. Did you honestly think it's okay for balance and an economy if Dungeons are flat out best for everything?

At that point, why even make other monster spawns?

Even with 8 dungeons daily, that would mean around 4-6 Grade 5-6 drops each run. That's 24-48 pieces of gear. That's TONS. And if you do it with a group of 4, that's around 60 pieces in a day of loot being put into the game.

If you have 4 characters of thesame level as you solely for this purpose, and farm 200 mobs using 1 guy, then you sure as hell deserve it. If you use lower level characters, the loot is shit anyway.

It's more profitable just hunting in the main map then to mc a dungeon and complete with 1 person. The time it would take for you to beat it with no loot unless you finish successfully, you can loot better stuff and more exp in a regular spawn

It's more profitable just hunting in the main map then to mc a dungeon and complete with 1 person. The time it would take for you to beat it with no loot unless you finish successfully, you can loot better stuff and more exp in a regular spawn
You're a crusader though, you have no aoe so ofc it'd be worse. A wizard for example. can just run through aoe farming mobs quickly.

Gotta love bots. If u use it in trainers why wouldnt u use it to exp. But its ok since @Gaal do only ban you for X Days

nlONRCI2g.png

And why not 1 more?

cfT22III3.png

yes i also see knight burdek botting golden dragins
and the friend of him "paradise" botting apes with vendetta

yes i also see knight burdek botting golden dragins
and the friend of him "paradise" botting apes with vendetta

Well dont worry they will be banned once, And then @Gaal will remove it again like he did for Ghosty

He's spamming different spells tho. And he's not responding.

I get that, but the whole point of a bot is to gain an advantage over someone who can't be there manually doing it.

What's the difference when I don't use a bot and can spam spells 24/7 as a train and someone who uses a bot and switches it up?

You're not going to gain any faster than me unless you're using more mana than me, and currently as an Assassin, I can sustain any spell 24/7 with just mana regeneration.

Why try to defend a botter? I mean sure, the difference is marginal, but still, he's trying to use a program to gain an unfair advantage over others. Matter of principle, really.

Why try to defend a botter? I mean sure, the difference is marginal, but still, he's trying to use a program to gain an unfair advantage over others. Matter of principle, really.

I'm not defending a botter, I'm asking about the actual harm being done here.

I hate botters, more than most people. But honestly, this is a joke compared to cave botting to gain experience (since someone who manuals can't do that) or if it was impossible to regen mana and had to use pots nonstop (because it's not possible to do that).

The fact is, I can manatrain just like a "botter" by putting a heavy mouse weight on my F2 key.

@Eiffel I think he's saying that if he uses a bot to train, one must assume he uses it to hunt. Which is 99.99% likely lol

@Eiffel I think he's saying that if he uses a bot to train, one must assume he uses it to hunt. Which is 99.99% likely lol
Actually, just because someone uses a bot to train doesn't mean they afk bot hunt. It's not nearly as common for them to bot and train. :s

Status
Not open for further replies.