• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Launch is on Saturday?
Btw, thread should be updated with launch time as soon as possible or make a new thread.

However, it sure is gonna be alot of fun :D

I have spent few hours reading this thread and I got to say that I will be playing here for sure :D
Ascalon looks like really good server with many features to keep entertaining for long time.

Thread's title updated.
New changelog tommorow.
3 days left..

Hey guys, could we see some new 'hype post' :)

This server looks really cool, I will try it for sure!

Nah, IDK what this server even is as I haven't checked this thread in a while.
I'll be busy (and I am atm) on Thanatos I guess but I might join sometime if it catches my eye.

I wish to know if u did class changes yet thats what im waiting for tbh since pvp is really fked up u had pretty much time to balance it a bit more or not?

Ascalon is really fun if u have teams to fight with and against like war and so on was really cool when I remember :D

And the other thing is the community i hope this time we have more active players ... ascalon dies out so quickly its crazy everyone get hyped plays few lvls like lets say 100-200 then alot ppl quit i saw that already the other point is he fast lvling from no lifers I think you should do something with the stamina .

I suggest to remove the premium stuff that gives u 50% more exp for 1 token and 1cc its just bs .keep the premium make it obtainable trought loot it has more value when u kill "example" dwarfs lvl 50 can drop premium tokens if u have 100 of those tokens its 1 day premium. the higher the mob the more tokens they drop like killing a dwarf lvl 50 drop 2-5 tokens chance lets say 0,5% just an example and lvl 200 greendragon can drop 10-15 same % .

Examples:

Change Premium features to= If you are premium member you get benefits example- u can sell items for 10% more gold u get 25% more exp "not only the 2h from stamina." as long as u are premmy u get that 25% more exp it cant stack.
If premium u have premmy skins u can use premmy teleports ? or make all teleports just normal for everyone?. If premium you can use pets. pets are just for deco they can follow u etc they dont atk or anything else. just cool to have them.

If premium u can buy event items with event tokens more cheap - u pay 1 token less cant go under 1 token so if something cost 1 token it cost 1 token if something cost 2 it cost 1. if something cost 3 it cost 2.

If premium you get 200 soul instead of 100.

If premium you can buy houses 20%cheaper

If premium you get 1 premium horse or what else to ride.

If premium monsters give u 10% more gold.

If premium Npcs sell there wares 15% cheaper.

If premium get more experience for each quest u done- 20%

If premium daily tasks give u 25% more gold and exp.

If premium can add more to vip list.

If you used premium scroll once you get a premium backpack with 28 slots its a present.

Ill think about what else can be added.

@Gaal you can decide but i really recommend to put that 50% exp off from premmy its huge just keep it low why not? ppl can focus on daily dungeons tasks not only hunting grinding all day.

I also recommend to put more daily tasks like kill that monsters xxx#/ xxx times-

Find new monsters- u have to kill a mob u never killed 1time.

Sell 10 items to npcs or flame.

Play 1h today.

etc there can be also more then just 1 quest like for 1 daily task u have to do all those 4 things just example. and get good reward based on ur lvl :)

I also told in the forums here about archievments idk where the post is atm but you can add that also - Archievment points if u done something u get archviement points like quests got new outfits explored new areas found secrets etc.

With those points u gain acces to special spells items etc you can decide.

I hope you take a good look over it and add in the future some stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.