• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Gaal, you definitely need to release it tonight, why would you release it like 75% of the way through the weekend? Do it tonight then people get all Saturday and Sunday!

I agree with all ppl above theres no server to play since ox failed and ascalon is imo one of the best customized servers. Plx run it a bit faster ;c

Just been looking through all of the website and old screenshots, so excited now!

@Gaal, when are you going to make the client available for download?

Last edited:
So you attack my joke and insult me as retarded? you discriminate retarded people. I hope its in ur mind that this will not stay unpunished.
German sense of humour...I just made a joke out of your sentence, didnt mean to attack you nor insult. @topic less than 24h remaining! :OO

Lol wtf everyone's countdown said something different so thought was releasing tonight. Don't wait til tomorrow @Gaal

Is anyone going to be using Teamspeak or Discord? Playing alone is no fun and voice chat makes the game more exciting. :p

well since ox is dead and honestly isnt even worth my time atm, ill prob play this.

• "New dungeons added for levels 50/150/300/400."
God fucking please no. If this shit comes as unbalanced as previous ones imma rape myself with rusty rake.

I would like to see more quests (fucking hard quests with plenty of mysteries) instead of new grind dungeons but i guess i have to try play this era aswell :p

5uGF3Hk.jpg

Posting some random screenshots to increase the hypeeee

Status
Not open for further replies.