• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
i hope so, im not gonna focus on pve mostly since im going berserker :O
I'm going berserker as well. :oops:

And me and you have sexy time again, making fun of the people that die with us in dungeons lmao

edit~ Made a discord for anyone what wants to come hangout. https://discord.gg/QwepT
Good times lmao. Maybe this time I'll actually be able to keep up and not fall behind.

Edit: The only thing I'm not looking forward to is the beginning of the server.. will be a huge cluster fuck where I'll end up killing like 1 monster every 5 mins..

Still the same classes? I remenber assasin as a sad sad sad class to roll lol

so it says server opens in 26 hours but 18:00 CEST is 11 am where im located.

so it says server opens in 26 hours but 18:00 CEST is 11 am where im located.
Yeah something doesn't seem right lol. If it's 18:00 CEST then it should open 19 hours from now.
The countdown on the website says 25 hours from now.

For those who haven't noticed, you can now create a character! ;)

I live in the CEST zone and it shows ~19 hours for me, I guess counter shows time left until 6 PM for each different time zone then.

I live in the CEST zone and it shows ~19 hours for me, I guess counter shows time left until 6 PM for each different time zone them.
When I checked lastnight from central US it said 40 hours lmao

Hi, I'm gonna play. Sounds like an exciting OT ;)

Btw do this ot have a tibia client?

We're able to choose the town Torvora when making our characters. Isn't that a level 450 town?

@edit Looks like it was fixed. That was quick.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.