• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
We're able to choose the town Torvora when making our characters. Isn't that a level 450 town?
Fixed. thanks.

The launch is when the time is 18:00 pm in paris.
I will bump here 2 hours before so hopefully no one will miss it.

Some general info (till the wiki and website will hold more info) -

* Dungeons can be done 15 times a day.

* All grade 10 items are heroic, you get the heroic promo
is not a short quest and includes few NPCs, bosses and mysteries.

* There are 7 healing rune types, the last one can only be used by heroic players.

* Area tokens are obtainable only as loot from bosses and from few quests, you can use the tokens to buy stuff from token levers or trade them with NPCs.

* All equipment got reworked, meaning, you see single items with "+22% attack speed, +14% critical chance, +41% armor penetration" anymore.

* Enigma boxes & rare enigma boxes drop of bosses depending on their level.
Some items can only be obtained from these boxes (example- some heroic item and other grades eq, enigma sphere that gives heroic designs).

* Abyssal Tower is not working properly yet so we disabled it till we fix it.

* Crafting skill got reworked to increase its use and is needed for end game equipment creation.

* There are new packs (mystery box, crafter's lootbag, dark priest's lootbag, orcish lootbag, addon pack and more) you can open them and receive boosting items, deco, spells etc..
The addon pack (giving addon items stacks) can be obtained from bosses mostly.

* The area of Torvora is bigger now, you can get tokens there from 4 bosses and tame 3 mounts.

* I'm tired. few hours left for launch AHHHH!!!!

@Gaal

All credit to you for making this all possible. We know you put in alot of free time for Ascalon and for that I am grateful, and I believe I speak for many others! Thank you! :)

Last edited:
@Gaal sorry for double post, however "* All equipment got reworked, meaning, you see single items with "+22% attack speed, +14% critical chance, +41% armor penetration" anymore.". Can you reword this because this makes no sense to me and some others haha

@Gaal sorry for double post, however "* All equipment got reworked, meaning, you see single items with "+22% attack speed, +14% critical chance, +41% armor penetration" anymore.". Can you reword this because this makes no sense to me and some others haha
I just read that a minute ago and wondered the same thing. I wasn't sure exactly what he meant by it.

Yea, I didn't quite get that one too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.