• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Em guys, annyone got some advise what vocation i should play as? I was thinking about Priest, but do they hit hard? Cause i like to hit hard without decent survivability.
And i cant find descriptions on the website about vocations.. Anni help would be appriciated.

Umm, why does 'characters' bring info about mounts/outfit/vocations, wasn't it supposed to be a search for a specific player? At least that's what it meant to me since... ever?
EDIT:
Noticed there's a 'player' and 'characters' option on their website, but both takes you to the 'player' option

@Gaal, I don't know if these spells have been reworked/removed or whatever but this really doesn't seem logical to me. Why would a spell for a lower level be like 10x better than one for 50 levels higher?

Agility Buff
(sorenda loks) 200% Attack speed buff and +18% distance skill for 30 seconds. 500 60 sec. Sharpshooter

Epic Mastery
(inperium erso) Increases your attack speed by 50% for next 45 seconds. 550 90 sec. Sharpshooter

Also, this one for assassins. Aren't assassins meant to be crit damage? But also, 300% attack speed is ridiculous, especially for 6 seconds, with only a 13s CD.

Lethal Mode
(tazman bu) 300% Attack speed for 6 seconds. 400 13 sec. Assassin

@Gaal, I don't know if these spells have been reworked/removed or whatever but this really doesn't seem logical to me. Why would a spell for a lower level be like 10x better than one for 50 levels higher?

Agility Buff
(sorenda loks) 200% Attack speed buff and +18% distance skill for 30 seconds. 500 60 sec. Sharpshooter

Epic Mastery
(inperium erso) Increases your attack speed by 50% for next 45 seconds. 550 90 sec. Sharpshooter

Also, this one for assassins. Aren't assassins meant to be crit damage? But also, 300% attack speed is ridiculous, especially for 6 seconds, with only a 13s CD.

Lethal Mode
wow these buffs really seem too op lol nerf please if u havent already

@podge22
Well that Lethal Mode spell wasn't that good, even if you could spam it, it didn't work at one time with obstinatus - the bonus crit class spell. Also when it was released it gave great speed boost but you were unable to attack during duration, so I think we are going in the right direction.

And for Sharpshooter I believe while one of those buffs were active, you couldn't use offensive spells so it kinda balances out, but if it is the same then sharp will be once again very strong.

Agility Buff

Epic Mastery

Lethal Mode

Some spells can be balanced right now in client. I have old informations about spells, so i dont know which one is reworked ;).

@Damiool I'd stopped playing last era by the time all of Gaal's new spells had been added but I thought that sharpshooters were pretty balanced with other vocs up to that point. I have no experience using them but from reading the descriptions of them, I think that the spells which Gaal added (at least for sharpshooters) need adjusting.

@Maroo89, are you going to try to keep it all updated while still playing this era?

@Gaal, you might want to think about making the client available for download soon-ish, don't wanna have loads of people trying to download it 5 minutes before launch.

@Damiool I'd stopped playing last era by the time all of Gaal's new spells had been added but I thought that sharpshooters were pretty balanced with other vocs up to that point. I have no experience using them but from reading the descriptions of them, I think that the spells which Gaal added (at least for sharpshooters) need adjusting.

@Maroo89, are you going to try to keep it all updated while still playing this era?

@Gaal, you might want to think about making the client available for download soon-ish, don't wanna have loads of people trying to download it 5 minutes before launch.
Yup i gonna update this page when Ascalon start :).

Status
Not open for further replies.