• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Actually it is 13:30 CEST right now and if server starts in 3 hours and 30 minutes its 17:00 CEST.
edit: if the server is supposed to start 18:00 CEST then the countdown on the website is right(at least for me)

Actually it is 13:30 CEST right now and if server starts in 3 hours and 30 minutes its 17:00 CEST.
edit: if the server is supposed to start 18:00 CEST then the countdown on the website is right(at least for me)
+1

Gaal wrote "launch is in 3 hours and 50 miutes" 1 hour ago so i guess its 2 hours 40 minutes by now

Em guys, annyone got some advise what vocation i should play as? I was thinking about Priest, but do they hit hard? Cause i like to hit hard without decent survivability.
And i cant find descriptions on the website about vocations.. Anni help would be appriciated.
ohh just saw your question If I remenber right most of the archer things are like bugged or kinda useless unless you are level 500+ so Knights into berseker is one of the top options they leech and do more damage middle of the fight and is quite hard to kill them, now if you into mages stuff I have no idea

little edit: no idea about Crusader But if I remenber right there was a real good reason to only play berseker

ohh just saw your question If I remenber right most of the archer things are like bugged or kinda useless unless you are level 500+ so Knights into berseker is one of the top options they leech and do more damage middle of the fight and is quite hard to kill them, now if you into mages stuff I have no idea

Nooooo, most archer stuff is fine until about level 450+, that's when it gets buggy. But Gaal has said that he's fixed most of it, or at least he's going to.

its already online me and knight burak have setup our afk cavebots already in the best spawns

Nooooo, most archer stuff is fine until about level 450+, that's when it gets buggy. But Gaal has said that he's fixed most of it, or at least he's going to.

Ohh that is nice how about crusaders forgot what was the problem there

Ohh that is nice how about crusaders forgot what was the problem there

I'm not sure about crusaders, I didn't think there were any. I remember a lot of people complaining about how they couldn't kill Burak, but thats because he had like 160% defence bonus.

Your images on the website looks so tiny you can't really see them :/ Maybe add onClick to enlarge them? :)

You still got atleast 10hours a day to play, just don't sleep :D
I'm not sure about crusaders, I didn't think there were any. I remember a lot of people complaining about how they couldn't kill Burak, but thats because he had like 160% defence bonus.
Yea, but everything is changed. Now 2 ppls can kill me easily at low levels and 3-4 players enough to kill me at higher levels. 'Crying fix everything' :D

I guess I will yolo it and play one hahaha wanted to play berseker but seems all the people and their mothers is playing one

fucks sake guys I broke up with girlfriend, I have so much time I will die

Status
Not open for further replies.