• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm done responding till server is online. @Maxxad @Ahilphino you both are the most uneducated people i've seen in this thread. Dumbasses cant even tell time rofl
Please tell me you're trolling. Ahilphino is actually right, let me explain... Now its 18:54 CEST and the server was supposed to start 18:00 CEST so basically 55 minutes ago but apparently Gaal noticed he couldnt start it on the right time(18:00 CEST) so he added 1-2 more hours. The server is supposed to open either in 5 minutes (19:00 CEST) or 1 hour and 5 minutes(20:00 CEST) :p

Please tell me you're trolling. Ahilphino is actually right, let me explain... Now its 18:54 CEST and the server was supposed to start 18:00 CEST so basically 55 minutes ago but apparently Gaal noticed he couldnt start it on the right time(18:00 CEST) so he added 1-2 more hours. The server is supposed to open either in 5 minutes (19:00 CEST) or 1 hour and 5 minutes(20:00 CEST) :p
Please tell me your not serious ROFL. i feel bad for you guys

please launch in 2h @Gaal
i have an important meeting
and its important i am here for launch
by then all issues should be fixed
and make new countdown so its fair for everyone
thanks
btw u can add some points to my character
for this suggestion
i dont have money for doantiong
but i can assist you with suggestions
in exchange for points
thanks!

brb 2h hope u launch it then :D

He might've not worded it perfectly, but ~3 hours before the server was supposed to go up (18:00 CEST) he posted that the server was just about to go up but had to be delayed by 1-2h. Using any sort of logic and reading comprehension that would mean 1-2h from the time of the post, not 1-2h after the initial release date. If he meant 1-2h after release date he would've(or should've?) said so. It is now 4h after the post, which is why people are getting annoyed.

Using the Shiros theory, taking in mind that the conclusion has happened before the universe was created meaning it was done in the future of the realistic changes of our world i think you are all wrong.

Using the Shiros theory, taking in mind that the conclusion has happened before the universe was created meaning it was done in the future of the realistic changes of our world i think you are all wrong.
WUT-A-TRUTH!!

The earth is flat.

...except he said that more than 4 hours ago (check posting time), 3 hours earlier than scheduled if we consider that website countdown to be correct.

MAWJNm5.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.