• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
MAWJNm5.jpg
Asc In? XD

...except he said that more than 4 hours ago (check posting time), 3 hours earlier than scheduled if we consider that website countdown to be correct.
okay so gaal wanted to start it 15:00 CEST ? doesnt make any sense since even he himself said that it'll open either 18:00 or 17:00 CEST but if you're right then accept my apologies

guys lets wait untill 20:00 CEST so we can be sure that this should be exactly the time ATLEAST where the server should launch today :p

Maroo
To use a waypoint wait for the timer to tick.
or something like that, cause it's twice the same sentence in activating and using
but still good shit, good shit I love it

okay so gaal wanted to start it 15:00 CEST ? doesnt make any sense since even he himself said that it'll open either 18:00 or 17:00 CEST but if you're right then accept my apologies
Until we get a straight answer from Gaal we're just going to guess.
According to his post on the website it says: "The server was about to start and we ran into some problems...". However, at the end it says "Posted on: 2016-06-25 14:55:44" which is more than 3 hours before scheduled (18:00).

I'm done responding till server is online. @Maxxad @Ahilphino you both are the most uneducated people i've seen in this thread. Dumbasses cant even tell time rofl

I am only referring to the title thread. Yes, I am completely aware that the message regarding it being delayed was written 14:55 CEST on the homepage. Yes, he might have been trying to open it up a bit earlier, yet I can't find any post here on OTland suggesting that he actually planned to do that. I might have missed it though, please show me if that's the case. So, with that said, my conclusion was that 18:00 CEST was the official time, due to the thread title

And no, I'm not very educated at all, probably average I'd say. Yet you seem to be the only one stupid enough to start name-calling and approach the discussion aggressively instead of showing your intellect (which you claim to be superior to mine) and inform me how the actual situation was when I wrote my first post. Without being a douche, that is.

Last edited:
I am only referring to the title thread. Yes, I am completely aware that the message regarding it being delayed was written 14:55 CEST on the homepage. Yes, he might have been trying to open it up a bit earlier, yet I can't find any post here on OTland suggesting that he actually planned to do that. I might have missed it though, please show me if that's the case. So, with that said, my conclusion was that 18:00 CEST was the official time, due to the title thread.

And no, I'm not very educated at all, probably average I'd say. Yet you seem to be the only one stupid enough to start name-calling and approach the discussion aggressively instead of showing your intellect (which you claim to be superior to mine) and inform me how the actual situation was when I wrote my first post. Without being a douche, that is.
Dont mind him, he'll just respond with a stupid reply calling you or everyone else retarded or smth like that. You cant fight a troller.

wish I have been counting how many time I typed my account and password till now XD

sick Maroo

wish I have been counting how many time I typed my account and password till now XD

sick Maroo
i just press enter and see if it responds saying "wrong password", too lazy to actually write the password haha

I have it programmed in my hands already. The whole sequence with tab and shit, can't stop it when I start.

this reminds me of a launch i just tried to play on.......... #ripouroxserver

Status
Not open for further replies.