• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
ohh got it new client haha

Last edited:
I'm here to address some important matters that I've seen while playing Ascalon.

How professional are you Gaal? I've seen you give people many spoilers about the server which I don't find fair.
Spoilers such as where certain items can be found. How to complete certain quests. Etc...

Why did some people receive the egg outfit? That's absurd considering you need 150 alchemy coins and for anyone who's playing on here, they know that alchemy coins are not easy to come by.
Is it because they played on beta and completed something special? If so then make them a custom outfit or give them an outfit that doesn't count towards the outfit bonus.
Those people with the egg outfit basically have an outfit that no one else will get and I find that really unfair to others who work hard to achieve outfits.

You need to make the botting and ban policy more strict. A one day ban is nothing... a slap on the wrist. Someone can bot for days unnoticed, loot a surplus of addon items, get banned for what? 1 day?
That's like me robbing a bank where I steal one million dollars, but I get caught. I'm thrown in jail for one day and I still get to keep all the money. Does that seem fair?

Some of us still play Tibia manually and don't want it ruined by botters. As you can see even one of the main guilds on Ascalon was saying they would quit if botting wasn't taken more seriously.
I know that you work hard and quick to fix bugs. I'm sure that you are a nice guy as well. I just hope you take what I said in consideration.

Xertax,
Rules will change before next changelog.
You are right with the jail example, after examining the rules earlier I decided to change the rules.
We can discuss more on private if you wish.

Xertax,
Rules will change before next changelog.
You are right with the jail example, after examining the rules earlier I decided to change the rules.
We can discuss more on private if you wish.
also i can never contact people about some bugs. Ive gotten some mystic podium out of enigma box,not quite sure what it is but when you get 2x mystic podium and it doesnt appear in inventory it seems like a bug. And unless its me being wrong i would like a refund. Also upon completing the horseman quest,i got the enigma key but the gems+super herb bags was missing. I had cap and place in my backpack. i check on the ground and msg both you and sorinto or whatever his name is from the support but none of you could answer me and come check it out.

I love the support its great i suppose.
6MvNC7S.jpg

Maybe if the players didnt make fake images, saying that i said something when i showed 100% proof to CM Miku that i did not, this 'Nice Mute' guy cant even show good enough proof so i am happy that the staff of Ascalon had looked at my evidence. I block this guy on otland because all h does is start arguments but when i block him he has to login to the server just to talk shit. He doesnt care about the server, he only wanted one thing...

201508_2257_gcgfg_sm.jpg

Maybe if the players didnt make fake images, saying that i said something when i showed 100% proof to CM Miku that i did not, this 'Nice Mute' guy cant even show good enough proof so i am happy that the staff of Ascalon had looked at my evidence. I block this guy on otland because all h does is start arguments but when i block him he has to login to the server just to talk shit. He doesnt care about the server, he only wanted one thing...

201508_2257_gcgfg_sm.jpg
Are you saying my images are fake?

I love the support its great i suppose.
6MvNC7S.jpg
I had 20+ windows open. Yours was at the far end, I'm sorry for respnding late. Responded at 23:24 your time.
Best place to ask for help is either "Main" or "Support". PM's will usually take longer.

I love the way you just cut out everything to "frame" me. Alteast get the whole convo up. You want to make me look like the bad guy. I'm totally fine with it tho.

Because I am not you, everyone isn't as perfect as you are.

Edit: Not to mention, why did you even bring this up on otland? Ty for the bump tho.

I just wanna say Happy Birthday to Fare if it was not for him and his friends we would not have an amazing server to play. Thank you for all the hard work you did and just know you have alot of people who care about you, Happy Birthday man.

Happy_birthday.jpg

U don't respect the stuff u want me to say to u keep insulting us ? i warned u cuz i don't want to be bad to anyone and i don't usally mute and i just knew i can mute just like 8 hours ago when i was talking to u discussing that u insulted Dre (The tutor) so cm miku got action on u by banning u and u kept crying to get it bk and after we got it bk u insult us again that was completely unrespectful behavior of u i tried to assist u at first but while we were talking u kept insulting CM miku idk why people like that join (ASCALON GOTTA LIVE IN PEACE) .....:)

Status
Not open for further replies.