• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
U don't respect the stuff u want me to say to u keep insulting us ? i warned u cuz i don't want to be bad to anyone and i don't usally mute and i just knew i can mute just like 8 hours ago when i was talking to u discussing that u insulted Dre (The tutor) so cm miku got action on u by banning u and u kept crying to get it bk and after we got it bk u insult us again that was completely unrespectful behavior of u i tried to assist u at first but while we were talking u kept insulting CM miku idk why people like that join (ASCALON GOTTA LIVE IN PEACE) .....:)
I never insulted Miku lmfao
I was only disrespectful to dre and I admit it.
I posted those screens cause it's funny :D

U don't respect the stuff u want me to say to u keep insulting us ? i warned u cuz i don't want to be bad to anyone and i don't usally mute and i just knew i can mute just like 8 hours ago when i was talking to u discussing that u insulted Dre (The tutor) so cm miku got action on u by banning u and u kept crying to get it bk and after we got it bk u insult us again that was completely unrespectful behavior of u i tried to assist u at first but while we were talking u kept insulting CM miku idk why people like that join (ASCALON GOTTA LIVE IN PEACE) .....:)
He literally joined Ascalon just to talk shit, still a level 1.

SPAMMED GAAL ON SKYPE AND FACEBOOK NO RESPOND :( ASCALON MIGHT BE OFF FOR A WHILE :(
EDIT I WAS WRONG ITS ON

YAYYYYYY Y
YAYYYYYYYYY
(O) (O)

Thought that this would be fixed after the move to the new host and why is there no Auto-restarter?

Exactly, my friends did, not me :)
But you was backing them up, random strangers, they came to this server only to start drama and you assisted them in insulting people and supporting them to harass people. They came on the server just to talk 'shit' about me and had 0 facts all they said was bullshit i swear there mouth is the same as there asshole, they talk but only shit comes out. Also one of them kept making new characters and messaging me saying 'Suck my d**k' so much homosexuality coming from such an angry little man.

edit: I find it funny how after all them stupid arguments they wanted me to 'apologize' but they wouldn't apologise for spreading lies with 0 fact and proof. Why would i apologise to someone for insulting them if they won't do it back, and they are the ones who started it. One of them even made a fake photo with my name in it saying 'I hate black people' which i already talked to the staff and i even took a screenshot going 1+ hours back and not anywhere in there i said this. They say i am a 'racist' but they faked the images so they are just idiotic liars, children. And i even screen shared.

Last edited:
Gaal you should give someone who you trust and who is very frequently online access to the server so he can restart the server whenever it crashes. Or just get an auto-restarter to work otherwise I feel like people will leave this OT... For me it is okay but some people are probably pissed very easily.

Status
Not open for further replies.