• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah I heard its due to an item they know now which one.

Server is up on debug mode after a fix,
If this happens again we will have more information to find the problem.

We are having errors with some codes and the pain you have received so far due to the crashes

Is too big, so we have decided to put the server down till this case is fixed for sure.

We need to run some tests and there for it's for the best that the server will be closed untill we are done.

This should take around 20 minutes.

Sorry.

Just check the website. Its testing phase

i can not log in with the ascalon client and i can not log in with the otclient from your web page ?

EDIT: im log in

the server is pretty much not really up to be played right now. lags and DC 10 each minutes is just a lag fest

the lag is next level I will take a break from the serer till that is fix.

Last edited:
I'm don't seem to experience all these lags and DC's :eek:?

(00:28 CM Miku: Mistakes were made, Server rules used to state that MC isn't allowed. I'm asuming its allowed now because its removed. Pwner unbanned until I get confirmation from Gaal. Lixero still banned :)

Hope mc will be ban becouse els players like this can bot chars and just give items to main...

(No offence to the player in this case.)

Yep. If you look at Lixero's character page it's clear that it's just a bot char for addon items and he has already been banned once on main char and lixero before - it's fucking sad if there's no punishment to the main char and just further confirms that you can bot freely here. Hopefully they can make the right decision.

More then sad,they either allow botting or take serious action. You cant try and stay between cause you either piss off player liuke me who enjoy playing a game or you piss off botters. But you gotta make a choice.

7 days for first offence is a lot better than the 1 day you had previously (even though I would like to see insta perm as people know it's against the rules, 'warnings' are kind of silly) :)

7 days for first offence is a lot better than the 1 day you had previously (even though I would like to see insta perm as people know it's against the rules, 'warnings' are kind of silly) :)

I guess if someone is not able to log in for 7 days the chance is quite small that they will come back anyways, and if so the advantage they had while botting turns out as disadvantage. I think it is good now

Status
Not open for further replies.