• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Gaal does healing bonus affect lifesteal? if not you should do that :p since u heal from lifesteal aswell. Also I would recommend to make cap per lvl its better for knights atleast I know many will cry idk why but ye its better i need 2 runes as knight so i have half the cap what archer and mage have like archer can heal mana and hp insane with having only 1 typ of rune where knight can have only example 500 hp and 500 mana runes. Just an recommendation.

B
Gaal does healing bonus affect lifesteal? if not you should do that :p since u heal from lifesteal aswell. Also I would recommend to make cap per lvl its better for knights atleast I know many will cry idk why but ye its better i need 2 runes as knight so i have half the cap what archer and mage have like archer can heal mana and hp insane with having only 1 typ of rune where knight can have only example 500 hp and 500 mana runes. Just an recommendation.

This idea is kinda decent but i would say just change the weigth on all the runes and healing potions and maybe add 2 more cap like the rats quest one for 200 and 300 maybe 400 500 on the future etc quest like parkour 1 2 3and others, problem solve

As a note knight being top damage dealer and tank is quite nice lol they having something more add it to make them even better is overkill but if is a general upgrade I guess no one could be mad at it

(((((Double XP is on untill the next restart/update that will happen 24 hours after the time on this message.
Have fun !))))

love it But HARD TO USE IT WHEN IT CRASH

Guess i make that crash but im not 100% sure. I will try pm GM/CM after restart ;).

noob testers :D
The problem was reported in beta.... Never got fixed and still crashes it to this day lol. However @Gaal are you just going to nerf all Vocs til they are shit? Also I'm disappointed in you nerfing Sands of Time quest reward after teams have already done it.... 14 g8 gems nerfed all the way to 6 is literally ridiculous, and personally made me pretty salty.

Status
Not open for further replies.