• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Double XP is on untill the next restart/update that will happen 24 hours after the time on this message.

Have fun !

And now the server have like 1-2h offline time today...
Didnt thay find the buggs?

Why don't we just get exp scrolls as compensation so we can use them when is best for us
Yeah i was thinking same. The day it went down for few hours i had off. So i had the time to play but it went off. Now they give 24h exp but i am busy irl, and cant really benefit as much as i could had on the few hours fix ...(well,not fix but idk what they did,cause its not fix).

Why don't we just get exp scrolls as compensation so we can use them when is best for us
How would you decided who gets them? I know people that have multiple accounts with multiple characters, so it could end up being abused. :(
It might not be convenient for everyone, but giving every character an exp scroll might not be the best idea either.

Exp scrolls is a bad idea because players will abuse it.
You might get one scroll on all your chars, which means you have multiple.
You could also sell them which would turn everything into shit.

you guys talking about exp scrolls not being viable because you can sell/trade them, really?
just lock them to a character and dont allow usage unless its in your name..

Lol i love those type of servers where you get everything even max lvl cuz theres no wasted time and I can do anything i want (im not joking)
That's because you can't play anything that requires skill, you need things to be given to you all the time :D

How would you decided who gets them? I know people that have multiple accounts with multiple characters, so it could end up being abused. :(
It might not be convenient for everyone, but giving every character an exp scroll might not be the best idea either.
I dont remember how many era ago but, I received like 500kill giving 100% more exp . Kinda like the potion you buy with event token but we received that as a compensation or something. It was directly to every character and wasnt something you could trade.

Server is now accepting bot. Didnt you got the memo?

ANYONE CAUGHT BOTTING WILL BE JAIL FOR 20MIN.

i remenber being a 1 day time out..you get ban for Mc tho

I guess is kinda fare like that

Last edited:
I have made a post earlier on the "#Changelog Request" thread. Basically, I am going to do the same thing here, but this time I am going to call out names. The replies I have got to my previous post were defending the act of botting. Their excuses were in a nutshell that "There were always botters in last eras and there always will be". This is of course some non-sense here by Mayestic, because we are supposed to be against this act, not just give up. I wonder if the reason Mayestic is defending botters is because he is in The Punishers, a guild notorious for using of bots and have actually had a couple of members banned even repeatedly, such as Knight Burak and Pwner.

Speaking of Knight Burak & Pwner, Those 2 were banned twice or more. Rules clearly state that after the first ban "your characters accounts will get permanently deleted". This proved to me poorly enforced since those 2 are still on the server.

Now lets move on to Kebab, Kebab was caught cheating and was banned for a week, which is exactly what's supposed to happen. I was actually very satisfied with this up until he was unbanned on the 2nd day of his 7 days ban.

There are countless others. Those are only the ones I saw/asked players about. I believe there are many others in the ban history. The questino to Admin Gaal and other admins, why are the rules not being enforced the way they should? Why are those botters being punished so lightly although the rules are strict?

Last edited:
I have made a post earlier on the "#Changelog Request" thread. Basically, I am going to do the same thing here, but this time I am going to call out names. The replies I have got to my previous post were defending the act of botting. Their excuses were in a nutshell that "There were always botters in last eras and there always will be". This is of course some non-sense here by Mayestic, because we are supposed to be against this act, not just give up. I wonder if the reason Mayestic is defending botters is because he is in The Punishers, a guild notorious for using of bots and have actually had a couple of members banned even repeatedly, such as Knight Burak and Pwner.

Speaking of Knight Burak & Pwner, Those 2 were banned twice or more. Rules clearly state that after the first ban "your characters accounts will get permanently deleted". This proved to me poorly enforced since those 2 are still on the server.

Now lets move on to Kebab, Kebab was caught cheating and was banned for a week, which is exactly what's supposed to happen. I was actually very satisfied with this up until he was unbanned on the 2nd day of his 7 days ban.

There are countless others. Those are only the ones I saw/asked players about. I believe there are many others in the ban history. The questino to Admin Gaal and other admins, why are the rules not being enforced the way they should? Why are those botters being punished so lightly although the rules are strict?

Kebab got banned for a week after unban again

Status
Not open for further replies.