• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
why don't they have a re-starter? seems like a pretty essential thing to have on a server if you want success... I feel bad for people who paid money and want to play but cant all the time.

why don't they have a re-starter? seems like a pretty essential thing to have on a server if you want success... I feel bad for people who paid money and want to play but cant all the time.
I wonder the same thing. I assume that Fare and Gaal (the only ones who are able to put the server back up) have the same time zone, so if the server goes down while they are asleep it doesn't come back up for a long time.
A re-starter seems like an essential when we come across this type of situation. The worst part is that with my timezone, the server usually comes up the second I go to sleep. :(

Yeh it's 6am in France, they probably wont be awake for a while.. lol Sucks for NA players who are anywhere from 5-9 hours behind their timezone when it crashes this late.

Yeh it's 6am in France, they probably wont be awake for a while.. lol Sucks for NA players who are anywhere from 5-9 hours behind their timezone when it crashes this late.
Pretty much and this isn't the first time a crash has happened around this time.

He needs to get some NA no lifer and give em access to restarting the server... or get a re-starter for when this shit happens, lol.

They don't have a counter because if players make the server crash to there advantage then they could dupe items and stuff, also i believe someone who does not have there same timezone should have a contact number of some sort so that the players don't have to sit for hours. Maybe i will talk to him about having his contact information so that when it goes down, with his permission, i will call him or text him.

Players !online:
P9ZvDWM.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.