• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Ascalon (8.7 Custom) - Coming soon

Status
Not open for further replies.
So i just found out you deleted my characters, i have already messaged you on Skype i was a bit drunk and was not in a good mood, I was expecting you to just remove my tutor but instead you delete my characters for muting a guy for 120 seconds (2 minutes) i think its kind of unfair since i donated over 20 Euros and you deleted my characters for this, i think you should just give my characters back and remove the tutor. I do apologise for muting him i was a bit drunk and upset because i lost a pet in my family, so if i could get my characters back i would really appreciate it...
You've muted people countless times, you muted me for over 3 hours for saying "i bet dre likes mlp" in main.
You then lied to me and said it was only a 30 minute mute, but it was over 3 hours (and even then Gaal had to unmute me when he got on at that time, so it was probably longer than 3 hours.)
You don't deserve tutor if you're going to be salty about every little thing and mute people.

You've muted people countless times, you muted me for over 3 hours for saying "i bet dre likes mlp" in main.
You then lied to me and said it was only a 30 minute mute, but it was over 3 hours (and even then Gaal had to unmute me when he got on at that time, so it was probably longer than 3 hours.)
You don't deserve tutor if you're going to be salty about every little thing and mute people.
For one i muted you for 20 minutes, and it is because you supported them kids who were terrorizing the whole server and starting shit with every player who talked in Main chat. And also if this is 'Vulcan' i muted you for 2000 seconds (not 3 hours) I even said i dont care about tutor atm, the only thing i care about atm is getting my characters back. And before you say i shouldnt get it back i abuse once and got deleted when @Purple dragon abused and he still has his characters.

Did you forget what your friends did?

GlPLOBs.png

http://pastebin.com/HwC3kWHi
http://www.mediafire.com/download/y9ts3dg4vvtncdh/1.webm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/qflpvphm8acd6gm/2.webm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nuofl45pk7fdc6i/3.webm
http://www.mediafire.com/download/nmucyczvwn1sh1h/4.webm

The pastebin was removed by Pastebin staff apparently...

No one likes you stop crying
Do you even play the server?​

For one i muted you for 20 minutes, and it is because you supported them kids who were terrorizing the whole server and starting shit with every player who talked in Main chat. And also if this is 'Vulcan' i muted you for 2000 seconds (not 3 hours) I even said i dont care about tutor atm, the only thing i care about atm is getting my characters back. And before you say i shouldnt get it back i abuse once and got deleted when @Purple dragon abused and he still has his characters.

You can even ask Gaal, I had to message him on skype and have him unmute me because I was waiting for over 3 hours.
You clearly did not mute me for 20 minutes, and I also very highly doubt you were allowed to mute me for 'supporting them'.
I thought it was funny, and you muted me for having a good laugh
At least you deserve the shit you're in now :)

thats all @Zothion 's chars
can't get more pathethic than that

btw open serv plx

Last edited:
You can even ask Gaal, I had to message him on skype and have him unmute me because I was waiting for over 3 hours.
You clearly did not mute me for 20 minutes, and I also very highly doubt you were allowed to mute me for 'supporting them'.
I thought it was funny, and you muted me for having a good laugh
At least you deserve the shit you're in now :)
Go ask Gaal to look at the logs, he will see that it was 2000 seconds because i saw it on my screen and he will see it also, and i didn't deserve to lose my characters i should of lost tutor, but you wouldn't know because i doubt you have even been tutor on a ot before. But i will either get my stuff back or a refund.

Go ask Gaal to look at the logs, he will see that it was 2000 seconds because i saw it on my screen and he will see it also, and i didn't deserve to lose my characters i should of lost tutor, but you wouldn't know because i doubt you have even been tutor on a ot before. But i will either get my stuff back or a refund.
but you wouldn't know because i doubt you have even been tutor on a ot before.
Really took a shot at me, I'm hurt.
Donating doesn't save you from being stupid buddy :)

Really took a shot at me, I'm hurt.
Donating doesn't save you from being stupid buddy :)
If you think i deserved to be deleted, your an idiot. There is maybe 40-70 people that actually play and i just got my gems & stones so i was ready to RPG. I will say it one more time, it was unfair for him to just delete my character when another guy did the same thing and he still has his character (probably because he is 400+) and im just a little level 198. If he is gonna take action it should be the same punishment for all players who do the same thing.

If you think i deserved to be deleted, your an idiot. There is maybe 40-70 people that actually play and i just got my gems & stones so i was ready to RPG. I will say it one more time, it was unfair for him to just delete my character when another guy did the same thing and he still has his character (probably because he is 400+) and im just a little level 198. If he is gonna take action it should be the same punishment for all players who do the same thing.
I sent a list of shit you did a week ago to Gaal about the abuse shit you've done, good to see you're deleted. Now stfu, and gtfo. Stop spamming the thread with your whining ass non-sense.

I sent a list of shit you did a week ago to Gaal about the abuse shit you've done, good to see you're deleted. Now stfu, and gtfo. Stop spamming the thread with your whining ass non-sense.
I dont even care and i wanna stop but people keep quoting my post's, I am just gonna unfollow the thread and just wait for Gaal to give my characters back, or a refund.

I dont care i you believe me or not, but for simply muting a player for 2 minutes i did not deserve to be deleted but just remove my tutor...I am already talking with Gaal and waiting for a reply.

I already stated that i deserve to lose my tutor, but to have my characters deleted isnt fair since Purple Dragon abused and he only got demoted to player. I abuse 1 time a mute for 120 seconds and my characters get deleted...
what what what??? i abused? what r u tallking about ? tell me about that abuse pleasE?

hmm i didn't abuse anything and i got everything straight to gaal alrdy :)
Well you are lucky, i made a stupid mistake and he didnt even try to talk to me about it he just removed my characters. We are talking atm i will possibly be getting my characters back.

Well you are lucky, i made a stupid mistake and he didnt even try to talk to me about it he just removed my characters. We are talking atm i will possibly be getting my characters back.
lucky ? im not lucky i just didn't do anything wrong :)

Wow.
Well, issue solved.
After investigating this, came to conclusion that he deserves to be removed from staff
but the deletion was not in place.
I'm sorry for the mistake, please understand that any risk to the server must be taken cared harshly.

Status
Not open for further replies.