• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CarnageOT - The Most Unique 8.6 Custom/Real Map! [12hr 1.5x EXP Voucher for all Players!]

Brad

Mapper
Reaction score

KDQLgUg.png

Welcome to Carnage OT!

Carnage OT is a unique and fun twist on the 8.6 Real Map server's you already know and love!
If that sounds like something your interested in, please continue reading this post to learn more about all of our interesting and unique systems!
or

You can read all about our features in detail on our new website page by clicking here.

KDQLgUg.png

0BviUnO.png

KDQLgUg.png

Connection Info:

IP Address: Carnageot.net
Port: 7171
Client: 8.6 (Link to our Custom Client)

KDQLgUg.png

Hosting Information:

Cpu: Itel Core i7 4790k 4GHZ
Memory: 32 Gigabytes of DDR3
Storage: 2x 240g SSD's

KDQLgUg.png

Features:

A Truly Unique Map:

A Real Tibia map with many re-mapped areas, re-mapped spawns and even new spawns integrated into the map you already know and love.We also have 4 custom towns with lots of interesting things to explore!

You can access them through our portal room or from Captain Wendy! Found at every boat in the game.

QoB1usm.png
r7iGIrn.png

Continue down to the second post of this thread to see more screenshots of our custom mapping!

KDQLgUg.png

Carnage Credit:

Carnage Credit is a virtual currency found only on Carnage OT. It can be used in our Carnage Credit Shop to buy a wide variety of items like Equipment, Weapons, Upgrade Essences, EXP Tokens and Stamina Dolls!

Carnage Credit can be earned by doing tasks from Grizzly Adams under the depot, The Daily Reward Box, the 5 hour Giveaway (!giveaway) and Finishing Quests!

KDQLgUg.png

Super Customized Trainers!

We spent a ton of time working on our Trainers, by doing so we have created the best possible experience for you guys! The Players!
Every 10 Seconds our trainers will poof air around them.
It will give everyone under level 150 a little bit of exp along with a green +EXP
trainer1.png

It will also Keep you always fed and will even make sure you never hit full mana! (Even adds to your Magic Level)
You can see this when the Dark Blue +Mana appears.

trainer2.png

KDQLgUg.png

Upgrade System:

Here at Carnage OT we have a full item upgrade system that works in conjunction with Carnage Credit and Daily Rewards!

Upgrade Essences are items used to upgrade equipment within Carnage OT. There are four different types of upgrade essences with varying success rates based on the essences grade. (As shown below)

9D6soAX.png

Any armored equipment such as Helmets, Armors, Legs, Boots and Necklaces are capable of being upgraded 3 times.

Weapons and Shields (Rods, Wands & Spellbooks included) cap at 5 upgrades.
*With the exception of items that are stack able. These items will not upgrade.
(Such as Throwing Weapons)

Upgrade Essences can be bought from our Carnage Credit shop on our website here.

This is what an item looks like after it has been upgraded.

XT20zcs.png

KDQLgUg.png

Daily Reward:

Once every 24 hours you may click the Daily Reward Box in the Depot to receive 10 Carnage Credit and one of 30+ Random Rewards!

LBfpEmB.png

Teleport Spell:

To make up for the lack of portals back from spawns and quests, we added a teleport that all players may use!

rcI4ipE.gif

All you have to do is simply say either
Teleport House
or

Teleport Temple
As it is a spell, it does not require a !

The teleport spell has a cool down of 30 Mins per character
(Which means you cant do house then temple)
BUT! If you use it in a PZ Zone, the cool down is not effected.

What we hope to accomplish:

We stride to be the very best server anyone could ask for! By combining the best aspects of Real Tibia maps with TONS of custom features and mapping.

The Future:

We want to continue expanding upon our current content by adding new and exciting areas, questlines and unique game features! Currently, we have countless detailed ideas that are scheduled to be implemented in the upcoming future patches

KDQLgUg.png

Staff:

Admin Brad - Owner - Mapper/ Scripter

Fish04k
- Co-Owner - Scripter
- Retired for the time being.
GM James - Gamemaster - Ingame Affairs
GM Mad Hatter - Gamemaster - Ingame Affairs​

Last edited:
Screenshots:

Lighthouse Quest:
VqMyONk.png

XamYYxO.png

nRopAkX.png

Ankrahmun Grim Reaper Spawn:
yb9tESA.png

MnPRDhM.png

Thais Dragon Lords:
4Pl24EM.png

Yalahar Hellspawns: (New cave in the current spawn)

lwu4wed.png

Yalahar Infernalists:
89SF3Qs.png

Last edited:
I have to admit, that at the beggining when ive read "Most unique" i thought it is some kinda of BS... but in fact, those features presented by Brad are nice ! it is definetly OT for fun, and i recommend you pals to try it out on your own !

Thanks alot for those kind words Goku,

As i wrote in the main post, and on website.
We hate to do this, but it was necessary. Due to a bug found today, people were able to receive unlimited Carnage Credit and Gratitude Points.
Due to the nature of this bug, we are forced to do a full server reset once again.
All Characters have been deleted, Accounts have had there Gratitude Points & Carnage Credit reset down to 0, I have personally added 300 Gratitude Points & 100 Carnage Credit to every account.

Also, due to the lack of interest we will be keeping CarnageOT Closed to players until April 15th at 20:00 UTC +1 to try to build up the hype a little bit.

I will be posting constant updates here with teasers and information until then.

I apologize greatly for the reset =( It was the last thing i wanted to do.
We are using this as an opportunity add new features and take the players opinions into account!

On that note:
I have added a solo player mode for the Annihilator.
lujORAH.png

Also, the Portal room now sends you to the low level spawns if you are under level 100!​

Eh i thought this online now im disappointed after i saw more post u should of not reseted and just kept updateing

Eh i thought this online now im disappointed after i saw more post u should of not reseted and just kept updateing

I would have loved to just keep updating, but as that was not possible in our situation i apologize.

We will release next Friday along side the patch we had planned to release shortly after the server opened.

I really like your Carnage Credit Shop, is it similar to Guild Shop?

Kinda of, Works the same way our gratitude shop works (Donations), By using the currency on the webshop and receiving it in-game. But can be earned entirely in-game by doing certain things. (Tasks, Daily Rewards, Our 5Hr Giveaway) and will soon be rewarded when finishing major quests as well.

1MNeAKf.gif

As i said in the Gif above, The portal room has had a Quest area added. Along with that, the portal to the portal room now brings you to the lower level section if you are below level 100!

(The Lighthouse Quest is for players over 250)​

1MNeAKf.gif

As i said in the Gif above, The portal room has had a Quest area added. Along with that, the portal to the portal room now brings you to the lower level section if you are below level 100!

(The Lighthouse Quest is for players over 250)​
Nice! How much hp/exp does Ghastly Tortoise have?

RfLa23p.png

Both spells function the exact same way Exori Max Flam & Exori Max Frigo work!

They have a level requirement of 250, Cost 5000 Mana / 25 Soul and gives you 25 charges a per spellcast!
(These will be very useful for hunting monsters not weak to death/ice)

Exori Max Flam is a Sorcerer only spell, but the rune can be used by both Sorcerers & Druids.
Exori Max Frigo is a Druid only spell, but the rune can be used by both Druids & Sorcerers.​

RfLa23p.png

Both spells function the exact same way Exori Max Flam & Exori Max Frigo work!

They have a level requirement of 250, Cost 5000 Mana / 25 Soul and gives you 25 charges a per spellcast!
(These will be very useful for hunting monsters not weak to death/ice)

Exori Max Flam is a Sorcerer only spell, but the rune can be used by both Sorcerers & Druids.
Exori Max Frigo is a Druid only spell, but the rune can be used by both Druids & Sorcerers.​
Better make electric rune, cause fire is useless on higher levels unless you hunt medusa/serpent spawn.

Better make electric rune, cause fire is useless on higher levels unless you hunt medusa/serpent spawn.

Not a terrible idea, If i do a Energy rune i will also have to do a Terra one.

But honestly, the goal is to re-direct players away from the classic spawns once they hit certain point. (Like keeping the highest levels out of Dragon Lords).

RpvAczM.png

Back