• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[POLAND] [8.6] Alebania RL MAP+CUSTOM START 20.04.2024 19:00 (GMT +@2)

Server Website/AAC
https://alebania.com.pl
Server Address
alebania.com.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

raven0101

Reaction score
Alebania.com.pl - Your RPG Kingdom

START >>> 20.04.2024 (SATURDAY), 19:00 (GMT +2)

alebania.com.pl

* Custom RL Map | Client 8.6 + OTC
Embark on a journey in our magical world, where you'll uncover a unique, individually crafted map and adventure on protocol 8.6!

* PvP Enabled + nPVP City - Ethno
Experience thrilling PvP battles alongside a serene option to relax in our non-PvP city - Ethno. Choose your path!

* Unique Systems
Our extraordinary systems ensure long-term gameplay:

• Daily raids of bosses: Azazel, Ghazbaran, Apocalypse, Ferumbras, and many more.
  • Enhance your items with gems and upgrade stones.
  • Discover hidden places and treasures!

👑
Pay-to-Win Free
We reject Pay-to-Win schemes! All items are attainable in-game, and points are earned through achievements or can be purchased from NPCs.

Embark on your extraordinary adventure today at Alebania.com.pl! Explore more on our website or in-game. Join our community and experience the mythical RPG ambiance in a Polish rendition!
436382168_7436154899794376_9023588975611569159_n.png435524334_1071490940616521_1593319807350870136_n.jpgZrzut ekranu 2024-04-09 215615.png

Hey fellow adventurers!

I just had to take a moment to share my thoughts on my experience with Alebania OTS. Let me tell you, it's been quite a journey. From the moment I set foot in this world, I was mesmerized by the beauty of the map. It's clear that it's been meticulously crafted with care, unlike anything I've seen before.

But it's not just the visuals that have captured my attention. The soul tier system is absolutely fantastic! Finally, someone found a meaningful use for soul points, and it adds such depth to the gameplay.

And the best part? The community keeps growing stronger every day. Even players who once left, throwing in the towel and exiting the game, are making their way back. Why? Because this server is in a league of its own. It's declassifying other 8.6 servers left and right, and I can't recommend it enough.

If you're looking for a server that stands out from the crowd, look no further than Alebania OTS. Trust me, you won't regret it.