• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] CarnageOT - Unique 8.6 Custom & Real Map! Resetting Today, come be the best!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lots of time invested in the server. Hope anyone who is interested in real tibia 8.6 maps gives it a try!

With only 6 Hours and 58 mins till release, i really hope everyone comes to try out this amazing server! As @fish04k said above, we have been working on this server for nearly 4 months perfecting everything.

Server opening in 37 minutes. Feel free to stop by and check it out!

Hope those of you that enjoy real tibia servers appreciate the amount of time and effort we put into ours! See you in game!

Server is opening in 2 minutes! Hope to see everyone online!

Wow, I'm so excited to join seems like a great ot I've seen this before and it was very interesting.. i hope it's not like all of those boring ones.. need a new challenge :)

You'll find a great challenge here! We plan on releasing new content and even more things to do pretty shortly. Including New Quests, Events, Timed world dungeons, Personal Dungeons and much more.

This is an great server with excellent staff! Full real map with some custom spawns mixed in. A few unique features such as daily reward chest and loot fire make this a very cool server to play!

leveling_zpshifebfh8.png

Great server, runs smoothly, excelent and helpfull staff.
it is a must play!

why does an axe weapon give sword and club fighting boost? :p

To answer your question, its not just an axe giving sword and club, all weapons as they upgrade through to +5 with upgrade essences gain skills (All 1/2h Weapons are grouped together and all gain all skills)

as you can see here by this fully upgraded bright sword

img\

It's been sh*t that you can't come back from hunt using a teleport..

It's been sh*t that you can't come back from hunt using a teleport..

We are currently working on adding a hearth (Teleport back home) item to add to the carnage shop. Teleports back at spawns simply ruins pvp.

Status
Not open for further replies.