• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Catalysium - Beta [10.97-10.98] Custom Server - OFFLINE

Patch II

It is time for another round of fixes for Catalysium. Among others, we were able to address the following with today's patch:
  • Using aoe spells on passive monsters, should make them aggressive now
  • Rock Walker has rock smash now
  • Turtle Shell, Downy Feather, Bear Paw price has been decreased
  • Mounting monster made you lose your experience, should be fixed now
  • Poison has been changed to Venom instead
  • Ironblight health has been slightly increased
  • Rotworm task has been reseted
  • Noble Lion are mountable
  • Fishing water creatures only remove bait when you catch something
  • Saathos money reward has been decreased
  • Insectoid Eggs are sold as Damselfly Wing should be fixed
  • Duel npcs had some issues, should work now
  • Humorless Fungus and Hideous Fungus had same corpse id, now they have their own

Kind Regards,
Catalysium Staff

Patch II

It is time for another round of fixes for Catalysium. Among others, we were able to address the following with today's patch:
  • Using aoe spells on passive monsters, should make them aggressive now
  • Rock Walker has rock smash now
  • Turtle Shell, Downy Feather, Bear Paw price has been decreased
  • Mounting monster made you lose your experience, should be fixed now
  • Poison has been changed to Venom instead
  • Ironblight health has been slightly increased
  • Rotworm task has been reseted
  • Noble Lion are mountable
  • Fishing water creatures only remove bait when you catch something
  • Saathos money reward has been decreased
  • Insectoid Eggs are sold as Damselfly Wing should be fixed
  • Duel npcs had some issues, should work now
  • Humorless Fungus and Hideous Fungus had same corpse id, now they have their own

Kind Regards,
Catalysium Staff
Hey! After I evolved from my blood crab to the last one (At level 45) I lost all my 711k exp. I've tried to get it all back but I have only got to 450k so far. Could you please fix it for me? :(

lol cant find 10.98 client to download reg tibia is 11 now i think idk

I suggest u to lower a bit cd on monsters which got 1-4 skills its pain to exp shaburak demon or fire devil/elemental with some skills 20-30sec cdand got only 2 spammable skills (10-15sec cd)

Catch rate is extremaly low or im unlucky throwing ~300 rune I and ~100 rune III and i caught only shaburak demon and fire devil also some mobs drop only 5gp ea items other drop rares which costs 15k-20k at shop (fire devils)

I've evolved shaburak demon to shaburak lord and his dmg is same as shaburak demon 20lv i though he'll hit a bit harder with his cds no... he got same dmg as shaburak demon well gotta exp him till 46 48 and 50 for cds and check dmg then i'll post results

Last edited:
If someone want something just hit me up. I got 1 monster give away. ^^

Okay so some more feedback from me (i've made 52lv half of this with little bug heh)

I'd suggest u to let people test all monsters spells for example i think im first person to evolve shaburak demon to shaburak lord and i feel like this monster is so weak also his a8 rain fire spell doesnt work as i post before he got 3 waves which one got looong casting delay 90% of time u miss that even if u stay in front of wild monster he'll move after 1 sec and u wont hit him even once ;/

You can repeat duel with npc each win u get 10k and 40k exp... but ur enemy got 10lvl mobs like wasp or rotworm easy grind 10sec fights

Second and third form of monsters got huuuge defence for example i use fire spell on grass poke 1 form i deal 1.5k dmg its cool i do it on 2 form i deal 700dmg well its kinda okay but when mob got 3 form i deal 300 dmg even if this mob is weak to fire really slow you down with grinding ;s

When you evolve ur monster he got same spells as previous form but why those spell deal exactly same dmg? Shouldnt they be a bit stronger? atleast 20-25%?

Hideous fungus (50lv+) drop grass rune but they need stalagmite for evolve thats strange ;s

Its my feedback i wont talk about spawns cause i know its fast made map for test systems and balance when u fix shaburak lord a8 spell and wild monsters defence i'll continue cause now its just pain spamming and waiting for cds even if u fight fire vs grass/poison

@Printer keep it up, cant wait to play on your server. Besides pokemon online, you are my favorite pokemon tibia developer.
loved this server
If it is by Printer, it will be great.
Cheers guys :)
I suggest u to lower a bit cd on monsters which got 1-4 skills its pain to exp shaburak demon or fire devil/elemental with some skills 20-30sec cdand got only 2 spammable skills (10-15sec cd)

Catch rate is extremaly low or im unlucky throwing ~300 rune I and ~100 rune III and i caught only shaburak demon and fire devil also some mobs drop only 5gp ea items other drop rares which costs 15k-20k at shop (fire devils)

I've evolved shaburak demon to shaburak lord and his dmg is same as shaburak demon 20lv i though he'll hit a bit harder with his cds no... he got same dmg as shaburak demon well gotta exp him till 46 48 and 50 for cds and check dmg then i'll post results
Okay so some more feedback from me (i've made 52lv half of this with little bug heh)

I'd suggest u to let people test all monsters spells for example i think im first person to evolve shaburak demon to shaburak lord and i feel like this monster is so weak also his a8 rain fire spell doesnt work as i post before he got 3 waves which one got looong casting delay 90% of time u miss that even if u stay in front of wild monster he'll move after 1 sec and u wont hit him even once ;/

You can repeat duel with npc each win u get 10k and 40k exp... but ur enemy got 10lvl mobs like wasp or rotworm easy grind 10sec fights

Second and third form of monsters got huuuge defence for example i use fire spell on grass poke 1 form i deal 1.5k dmg its cool i do it on 2 form i deal 700dmg well its kinda okay but when mob got 3 form i deal 300 dmg even if this mob is weak to fire really slow you down with grinding ;s

When you evolve ur monster he got same spells as previous form but why those spell deal exactly same dmg? Shouldnt they be a bit stronger? atleast 20-25%?

Hideous fungus (50lv+) drop grass rune but they need stalagmite for evolve thats strange ;s

Its my feedback i wont talk about spawns cause i know its fast made map for test systems and balance when u fix shaburak lord a8 spell and wild monsters defence i'll continue cause now its just pain spamming and waiting for cds even if u fight fire vs grass/poison
Thank you for your feedback :)

Just doing some testing :)
V9pgmI7.png

still basic but has a lot of potential. Needs something like currency, RARE LOOT ( thinking Tms , or rare candies maybe ... runes/stone for boosting would be great aswell) ..maybe legendaries(boss) with random spawn chance and bettter loot -tms,candies,premium,or even eggs with random monster be fun. Those are just random ideas. But it has great potential really.

im not too far only like lvl 29 but so far leveling certain monsters are a pain cuz these cd's be realllllly long, only the cool downs on some abilitys are annoying but other then that i like it i guess. Wish there was an actual reward to going into these spawns also...

Patch III

Today, we released another patch for the Catalysium and we were able to improve the following:
  • Duel npc Deshavi has been fixed
  • Duel npcs has now 1 hour fighting cooldown after you win
  • Lost soul is now dark type only
  • Diabloic Imp, Hydra, Hideous fungus and Rock Walker displayed wrong evolve rune
  • Fixed issue with catch system
  • Now player who dealt mostDamage and not lastHit are able to catch and open loot of the monster
  • Fungus monsters got new attack 'Poison Bomb'
  • Mummy is now catchable
  • Scorpion Tail, Pitchfork, Honeycomb and Minotaur Horn price has been decreased
  • String Strike has a shooting animation now
  • Shadow Storm damage has been decreased
  • Bolt Strike should deal damage
  • Double Shot now shoot twice
  • Diabolic Imp and Shaburak Lord 'Fire Rain' attack has been fixed
  • Marsh Stalker Feather is shown as Damselfly Eye in the shop has been fixed
  • Fins are sellable now
  • Fishing should been fixed
  • Health potion should display 20% now on the description text
  • White Deer changed name to Kingly Deer
  • Minotaur Archer and Minotaur Hunter should now deal damage from distance
  • Party Shared Experience should work now