• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Cinara 8.60 Evolution

reddit1

Experienced G'
Reaction score
Server Information

Exp rate
1 - 50 level, 1000x
51 - 100 level, 750x
101 - 150 level, 500x
151 - 200 level, 250x
201 - 240 level, 100x
241 - 280 level, 50x
281 - 320 level, 25x
321 - 350 level, 10x
351 - 400 level, 5x
401 - 450 level, 3x
451 - 500 level, 2x
501+ level, 1x

Exp from players: 2.5x

Skill rate 50x
Magic rate 25x
Loot rate 3x

Pvp type: pvp-e with skull system
addon system: "unique"

Other infromation
Custom edited Evolution map with great looking city, lots of quests lots of spawns,
boss spawns, events and other adventures a big map thats 90 % custom made.
We got daily quests, daily events, great PvP features, frequent updates.
Great support!!

Last edited:
0cYp4ha.jpg

mind to explain what cykotitan got to do with this server since he is away from ots for quite long time already

@Evil Puncker well, hes helping out when i get stuck. :b
@alguzu many things.. i just took the old pictures from other threads.

2 hours left! :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Shop enabled! - & a few small patches were made. Come on guys try it out! :)

We will see.. Evo-Europe was dead, with a 2-3 players online.

Last edited:
You didnt mapped a shit!! Map your own maps, and stop make evo!! It will be boring after 1-2 weeks ... If you gonna map something go with rl map download real map without edit - it is like from 44k to 80k to 8.60 server map it to like not just edit thais.. I dont like that have normal thaiS! And make vip system . Pay for scripter who can make it for you..

Map that your brind think mAp what ever you want just something your own maybe something that will be crazy!

You should at least don't lie.
"http://opentibia.net/topic/173261-860-frostcores-evolution/"
We can see here, you just reseted ots after short time (probably got enough money) and release it again.
ehm. No? The ownership of evo-europe got passed to me, that thread was made cause i was to lazy to create a own one.
Evo-Europe was old/abused and bored. This is just a fresh new OT and its not a cash whore OT server like evo-eruope was.-

Note: "evo europe" is a forbiden word on OTland XD

yes 46 pplayers online but 45 of them are in trainers 100% afk and the other guy is just a lvl 8 barely starting.

edit* this ot is crap, dont even try it. (actually you can download it for yourself since they didnt change anything) :D

Made char, checked and most ppl are at trainers. So it's dead for money ots only. Not recommended.

Back