• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Cinara 8.60 Evolution

I'll stop once you assume your errors and stops to create new servers pretending that you are not vanessa
You are useless, i don't get the sense out of it i haven't done anything to anyone and it seems like im the most hated person on OTLand..
and no i don't use my name to get players or whatever. So leave it and do your own things.

You are useless, i don't get the sense out of it i haven't done anything to anyone and it seems like im the most hated person on OTLand..
and no i don't use my name to get players or whatever. So leave it and do your own things.
so they banned you for nothing? okay dude, I'll leave this thread once u stop quoting me

The reason for my banishment is still unclear. Tried to talk to mark a few times but without any success.

Why all the hate? Keep up the good job.
Hate wont solve anything, I hope u make something good out of this server tho. And if its Vanessa or not, why does it even matter. A banned user doesnt always mean an untruthfully member.

Good luck anyways

The website got a few safer codes now and also a cool new account panel.!

dLyskLjS.png

We've also added back the Latest Deaths page, you can find it in the Communitysection on the left.

Unfortunately, we also had to disable (freeze) our stream, since it was causing the server to overflow and produce various bugs with items (cloning).
The bug is now fixed together with disabling of stream, so you can exp without fear of rollbacks!

Back