• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Cinara 8.60 Evolution

30 characters lvl 8 :rolleyes:
nice spoof vanessa guy from bosnia with evo- europe renamed to cinara :)
uIl27ah.png

@Evil Puncker Kill yourself please, these charcters were not made by me.
& don't spread shit aroudn you don't know anything about me.
Peace!

@Evil Puncker Kill yourself please, these charcters were not made by me.
& don't spread shit aroudn you don't know anything about me.
Peace!
nice to see that every char from the screenshot I sent a post ago are still online playing constantly your ot (no quest done or even a equipment changed since lvl 8, no promotion bought, no deaths and the exp to next lvl is always 100% tho)... very convincing :)
4ksKJCY.png

7qUFMMX.png

from those two screenshots, the character "Alami" is the only one that seems to be a real player lol, why? simple: promotion, 42% to next lvl, deaths etc

Haters gonna hate.. There are still people which adore cinara and they keep loyal & play it.

stolen map from verezia.sytes.net... Can't come up with something by yourself so you steal some others work and tell them this is yours? This post should be deleted and the user banned. Got proof that she didnt make any of this the credit goes to mikiic, Denzera and Phea lolz....

nice to see that every char from the screenshot I sent a post ago are still online playing constantly your ot (no quest done or even a equipment changed since lvl 8, no promotion bought, no deaths and the exp to next lvl is always 100% tho)... very convincing :)
4ksKJCY.png

7qUFMMX.png

from those two screenshots, the character "Alami" is the only one that seems to be a real player lol, why? simple: promotion, 42% to next lvl, deaths etc
And no one of them have dubbel name, Thats wierd to...

Edit: 4 of them had.

@reddit1: yeah okay so your friends wanted to "help" your server by making fake characters? still lame :p, you'll get banned in otservlist in no time (if you're not banned already) <-- that's if someone wastes his time & reports you xD

Back