• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
From 1x to 2x, i think is the diference is the time you end playing the game, 1x will make Double time to server gets saturated of lv 100 and retired players, só... 1x linda better to plan and manage a community cause you will have more time to handle then and to discuss problems

Good timing as many rage quitted Medivia due to some unwanted changes in movement speed and retargeting!

Rate is perfect for this kind of server hope it will grow big and stay up

Hellooooooooooouuuu!!!!! an fucking oldschool membah here! im gona play this fucking server ok!!!
signed ARCASH arcania player
Joined Dec 7, 2008 and only 1 post. Impressive. You got your first like too.

will you reset the premium days on launch for those who created accounts before and are losing premium time?

From 1x to 2x, i think is the diference is the time you end playing the game, 1x will make Double time to server gets saturated of lv 100 and retired players, só... 1x linda better to plan and manage a community cause you will have more time to handle then and to discuss problems

I do realize some players prefer an even slower pace of game, but I'm convinced that there is more players that would be discouraged by x1 exp rate. With that in mind we've decided that exp rate x2 is the sweet spot, it'll attract more players, make the community bigger, and, I guess, we can both agree, that this is the most important aspect of Tibia.

will you reset the premium days on launch for those who created accounts before and are losing premium time?

The premium time is set so that there's 10 days of free premium time left for everyone when the server launches, you're not losing anything by creating your account earlier.

Once again, I ask all of you, spread the word about the server among your friends. :)

Last edited:
why this isnt the hype it's supposed to be?

cannot fucking wait, bring ppl guys

lets crush

There are only 3 days left until the server launch. Make sure you share the news with your friends!
Here's our newly created fanpage.

Our client, needed to connect to the server, will be available at the day of the launch.

The premium time is set so that there will be 10 days of free premium time left when the server launches. You haven't lost anything by creating your account earlier.

We're also working on our own cam recorder, it will be available some time after the launch.

make it like 3x or 5x or someething nobody has 15 hours a day to pg

make it like 3x or 5x or someething nobody has 15 hours a day to pg

Even with 20x u need to pg 15hours/day if u want to catch up on top lvls lmao

1x= wars at 20-40lvls server lasts 1-6 months + u can earn money by selling ccs, chars
2x= wars at 30-60lvl server lasts month or two + items and chars still worth something
5x= wars at 50-70lvl server lasts week or two + items and chars doesnt worth much
10x= wars at 100-150lvls server lasts 3-5 days + none give a shit about ur items and chars people ragequit and make free items/chars
100x= wars at 300-500lvls server lasts 1 day + who is dumb enough to care about 1 day server??

Now think what u prefer

Even with 20x u need to pg 15hours/day if u want to catch up on top lvls lmao

1x= wars at 20-40lvls server lasts 1-6 months + u can earn money by selling ccs, chars
2x= wars at 30-60lvl server lasts month or two + items and chars still worth something
5x= wars at 50-70lvl server lasts week or two + items and chars doesnt worth much
10x= wars at 100-150lvls server lasts 3-5 days + none give a shit about ur items and chars people ragequit and make free items/chars
100x= wars at 300-500lvls server lasts 1 day + who is dumb enough to care about 1 day server??

Now think what u prefer

when u said "earn money by selling ccs and chars" i realized you're 12 yo and stopped reading

Status
Not open for further replies.