• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angar

Reaction score
The server is going to launch on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2)

I'm pleased to announce the revival of Classictibia!

An oldschool server focused on bringing its players the pure experience of Tibia 7.4.

The goal of our server is to allow the players to relive the times of Tibia 7.4, which is widely considered to be the best version of oldschool Tibia. The files on which the server is based are the same files Remere used to run Classictibia back in 2009/2010. We've tested the files thoroughly and made sure that all the remaining flaws were fixed. We can confidently say that the server is now a replica of Real Tibia 7.4!

2.png

Server information

E-mail: [email protected]

Our fanpage: facebook.com/classictibia.com74

Exp rate x2

Loot rate x1

Skill rate x2

Magic level rate x1

Mana/HP regen x2

7.4 frag system; 3/day, 5/week, 10/month to receive a red skull. After doubling any of these values your account will be banned.

1.png

The concept

We don't intend to update the game. We want to maintain the unique feel of Tibia 7.4. If we were to consider any changes at all, first, we're going to make a poll to make sure that vast majority of players want the change in question to happen.

We are two oldschool Tibia players* that wanted to create a place where the legend of Tibia 7.4 could live on. We are hosting the server out of our love for the game. The only service that can be purchased on Classictibia is the premium account. All the money earned via premium accounts will be used to maintain our high-quality host and to further advertise the server, (otservlist.org campaigns and more) so that the Classictibia community will remain full of life.

The only custom feature of Remere's Classictibia was the addition of Epic Quests. We've decided to remove Remere's Epic Quests (as there surely are people who remember how to solve them) and replace them with our own Epic Quests. The Epic Quests are extremely difficult and challenging as they require both a high-level character and the ability to solve riddles. Epic Quests are the only custom feature of Classictibia, they can be only done once, meaning that items constituting their rewards (such as Demon Legs or Horned Helmet, to name two) will remain one of a kind rares forever.

* Angar - the Game Master and Blackadder - the Community Manager responsible for the forum.

3.png

Technical stuff

Classictibia is hosted on a dedicated server with solid anti-DDoS protection. The hosting is paid for a year in advance. As we are stable financially, we can guarantee the server will stay online for years to come. We possess a 7.4 client that supports DirectX and OpenGL. The client is constructed in a way that will greatly complicate running any kind of illegal software. However, if any cheaters manage to find a way to use such software, I will take care of them personally.

If you have any questions regarding the server, ask them here or on our website's forum.

Last edited:
classictibia was good ots when hosted by remere :) hope they wont fuck it up also i would prefer 1x like spectrum but still will give it a chance.

We don't intend to update the game. We want to maintain the unique feel of Tibia 7.4. If we were to consider any changes at all, first, we're going to make a poll to make sure that vast majority of players want the change in question to happen.

^^ well then 1x would be better cause 2x will make you add new content faster :)
still if you are going to add something in the future i would chosse u add only 1 new city (that dont need some special access to make - only premmy acc) that u are going to update with new monsters and spawns in other updates

Last edited:
Advertise it

No need to worry about advertising, we'll promote the server in numerous ways and I don't mean solely the otservlist (nonetheless, we've purchased all of the otservlist options). Our banners will adorn plenty of Tibia-related and MMORPG-related sites and forums. Also, we intend to promote the server long after it launches to make sure that there's always an active community as, obviously, that's the key to a successful server.
That being said, I encourage all of you guys to spread the word!

other low rate exp? and europe???? so bad
i agree. i dont see why no one invest or atleast try to open a lowrate hosted in America, im pretty sure it will have alot more playerbase than europeans.

i agree. i dont see why no one invest or atleast try to open a lowrate hosted in America, im pretty sure it will have alot more playerbase than europeans.
because south american players dont like low rate servers, they prefer HUEUHEUHE 900x EXP BEST EQ IN DONATE SHOP

100% Signed alls ots low rate host in europe with 120 players max! in america europe ping 90 america 160, europe ping 20-40 america 280-300.

because south american players dont like low rate servers, they prefer HUEUHEUHE 900x EXP BEST EQ IN DONATE SHOP
that's pure bullshit, because i know alot of europeans that like the same shit. But if we go to the actual facts there are only 2 american servers online at this very moment. Darkot an D2. Darkot has alot of custom stuff new monsters op weapons etc. D2 is bot everywhere, but even yet the playerbase from Americans ot is 5 times higher than europeans. why? because most of american ppl ain't playing europeans servers anymore, mainly 'cause of the ping difference which is stupid. This makes europeans stop playing aswell, because the playerbase drops alot.
tl&dr: make an American ot lowrate, because theres none so far, and it will have alot more players than europeans server.

In the other hand, most servers out there are hosted in eu so their owners can play with no lag at all and pretend to be anygood at pvp/wars etc. 'cause anyone is good playing with 10ping against ppl with 200+, but that's just how fucked up this community is.

100% Signed alls ots low rate host in europe with 120 players max! in america europe ping 90 america 160, europe ping 20-40 america 280-300.

As I've, explicitly, stated in the opening post, if you're a North or South American player, your ping should not exceed ~90ms as long as your connection is at least decent.

Last edited:
You probaly dont live in america, even with the best proxy servers (like wtfast) you cant get less then 160 ms in european servers... so... American players will have 160+ the ms from server to host, probaly 40 ms more... then we got 200ms+

As I've, explicitly, stated in the opening post, if you're a North or South American player, your ping should not exceed ~90ms as long as your internet connection is at least decent.
seriously? it has nothing to do with your internet connection ,its fisically impossible to have such low ping on an european server from here.

One think european players dont get when talk about ping, the size of Europe and their internet variation can be in worst distance maybe 40ms cause the distância and country sizes are minimal, now look at América, Brasil, Venezuela, usa, Canadá, big country with kilometers and more kilometers of distance, even in Brasil from south to North you get close to 100ms diference, so... stop saying you will get 90ms, we have an Ocean betwen us... not a simples european country of 200km size

fuck usa n1 gives a fuck. stop crying like little bitches

wypierdalaj

wypierdalaj

You probaly dont live in america, even with the best proxy servers (like wtfast) you cant get less then 160 ms in european servers... so... American players will have 160+ the ms from server to host, probaly 40 ms more... then we got 200ms+

wypierdalaj

looks good, i dont like custom shit on medivia so ill try this out

man make rates 1x - no custom shit on x2 = FAST END GAME

i mean on 2x some people make 100 lvl like in 1,5-2 months they make anni then what?
if u dont want to add custom shit to fast or not at all 1x is must be man....

Status
Not open for further replies.