• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Join the brazilian server opening in several hours (17:00 BRT) create an account on the website.
(with proxies for other countries - no lag)
Good luck!
ye its a decent serv to play, for sure not like tibianic but way way more serious than ELOTH, THORSAN, CLASSICUSS, OLDERA, THRONIA, D2, AND OTHER FUCKING 7.4 WANNABES

I just love the start and the race to the top at the beginning so much fun and I think tibianic has a garbage community I really don't like the custom shit either. Too many people on tibianic already have had like 10 rune makers going for the past year they have thousands of bps of runes and it takes way too long
This will be a fun server and its very reliable

ye the 1-2 days race in highscores at low rates are the most enjoyable

download link doesn't work

edit: nmv had to install winzip -.-

just a question, would the Brazilian Server be better for me since I live in Canada?

Just reach level 8, idk how far i'll get but anyone is welcome to join the adventure

Guild: Light Federation

"so that all the players from both Americas can enjoy a good ping." as it says on website lol. If I could only read xD Sorry. 2 hours, 20 minutes to go? :eek:

It's 40 minutes until launch for this, sign up with normal classictibia client and you can use the same client to logon either server.

When are the kicks on Brazilian server stopping? It's been days and still garbage BR host. Swap it already...

Status
Not open for further replies.