• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] Classictibia 7.4, server launches on 12.06.2016 20:00(CEST/GMT+2).

Status
Not open for further replies.
@SnorkY
There was one guy on medivia who earned 500$ while exping his elite knight on minotaurs. A lot of players were playing first edition of eloth just to make some extra $$$. When u play and u know that once u get bored u can sell ur char/money for real money or wt to other world u feel like u're not wasting as much time as u do :) And ofc more ppl are hyped to play.

lEqgTO_.png

rules:
QEp3ItS.png

211944.jpg

Even with 20x u need to pg 15hours/day if u want to catch up on top lvls lmao

1x= wars at 20-40lvls server lasts 1-6 months + u can earn money by selling ccs, chars
2x= wars at 30-60lvl server lasts month or two + items and chars still worth something
5x= wars at 50-70lvl server lasts week or two + items and chars doesnt worth much
10x= wars at 100-150lvls server lasts 3-5 days + none give a shit about ur items and chars people ragequit and make free items/chars
100x= wars at 300-500lvls server lasts 1 day + who is dumb enough to care about 1 day server??

Now think what u prefer

I never said 100x? so why would you bring that up?

I simply said make it 3x or something a little bit higher?

How its going mex with ur two downs are they ready to runemake on classictibia?

I live in the South Region of Brazil and I'm sure my ping will be at minimum 220. If host was in the USA it would be like 125~180. Even I very willing to play, I think ping will turn me down. Let's see!

This is some stupid shit I'm sorry but who opens an OT on Sunday / Monday I personally have 3 friends who can't play but could of today and yesterday. You will surely have lower launch numbers due to your decision.
I don't know why I'm so upset by that..... Really dumb... I will still login though ^_^
(Luckily I won't be busy)

I hope it will be failed. Whos need third low rate if we got legacy and spectrum. It will die quickly ;D
Im gonna enjoy thora anyway

I hope it will be failed. Whos need third low rate if we got legacy and spectrum. It will die quickly ;D
Im gonna enjoy thora anyway

The problem with spectrum and legacy is that the vast majority is under level 30 afk making runes. I've always liked the feeling of a new server, the game for me is most fun in the first few months of opening. Also, I do not like custom stuff.
Right now it shows 700 people online, wow cool. Take a closer look.... Roughly 600 of them are under level 50. 500 under level 30 and a whopping 455 under level 25. When I played everyone I knew had minimum of 2-3 makers going at all times. Basically it's 50-100 people playing with themselves. It gets a little boring after a while....Nothing like a new world to get hyped about, another chance to be on top. With that said opening Sunday/Monday is completely retarded.

Status
Not open for further replies.