• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia [7.7] - Staged Highrate - START 18th March - STARTS NOW!!

Protection zone on boats & carpets?

• Yes

Votes: 3 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
15:11 Adek: http://www.classictibia.org/

In trade chat on realots.co minutes after the server started getting ddosed(first time since launch too) with 3 hours to your launch.

It's painfully obvious, grow the hell up. Lol.

The PZ on boats has been removed as it seems to be what the majority of players want

So here is the deal:

I'm using Daniello's hosting server - I was going to upgrade the servers dedicated memory, which is an option he provides on his servers.
Usually when you do this the server shutdown and restarts automatically with the new memory added.
However somehow it is in "State: Error"
I'm spamming their support chat & writing emails to him in hope of them answering.

This is leaving me with no other option than to wait for their reply.

n0BGzrb.png

Unless I get an answer from him within 40 minutes I will have to postpone the start - Hopefully he will answer though- Does ANYONE have any sort of contact with Daniello?

Damn :(, doesn't your server have like 1 hour 40 mins before launch though?

I've messaged him on this support chat, OTLand & by email. Nothing we can do but to wait and hope for him to reply.

Yeah i know man, i meant pretty poor business on his side not yours :p

Im left with three options right now.
Either postpone it to like 21:00 tonight or postpone it tomorrow or just wait until 18:00 and pray that they answer
Which seems highly unlikely

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom