• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

Everything isnt ready website aint 100% ready so stop complaining.
he should bring It on when everything works
cuz when server is running there Will Always be small problems where he need To work on
he is doing a good job so give him Time

cuz when server is running there Will Always be small problems where he need To work on

Shut up. He said the 13th, he needs to launch on the 13th. He can get the website 100% by then. I have friends who took vacations from work, and they won't play if he doesn't keep his word. A launch date shouldn't be changed once it is set, otherwise it defeats the purpose of even making one in the first place. It's not complaining... He said the 13th from the start, idiot. Why don't you go find a server that you like, see that it starts on a certain date, and then take a vacation from YOUR JOB because you believed that person, and then they decide to change the date at the last minute. See how YOU would feel. And then tell me if you think asking someone to stick to their word is complaining... Jackass..

Look at Tibianic or any professional server. They won't set a launch date unless they are 100% sure they can actually launch on that day, because they know players will get pissed if they don't. It's very unprofessional to set a date and then postpone it. People plan for the date when they see it, that's the whole point of making one.

Last edited:
@Ecstazya:
If you absolutely MUST postpone, then try do it by a day or two. Try to stay as close to the 13th as possible. Don't postpone it for a week when people made plans for this launch. If you couldn't start on the 13th, then you shouldn't have put it on the post. Don't just say "oh well, we launch on the 20th now" like it means nothing. Work as hard as you can to keep it on the 13th or close to it. We have seen 3 realots servers fail in the last 2 years, and it always starts out with stupid mistakes like this. I really had high hopes for this one, so please be as professional as possible. Don't make the same stupid mistakes that are so easy to avoid.

Last edited:
Shut up. He said the 13th, he needs to launch on the 13th. He can get the website 100% by then. I have friends who took vacations from work, and they won't play if he doesn't keep his word. A launch date shouldn't be changed once it is set, otherwise it defeats the purpose of even making one in the first place. It's not complaining... He said the 13th from the start, idiot. Why don't you go find a server that you like, see that it starts on a certain date, and then take a vacation from YOUR JOB because you believed that person, and then they decide to change the date at the last minute. See how YOU would feel. And then tell me if you think asking someone to stick to their word is complaining... Jackass..

Well i would never take vacation for playing tibia. So i would never know How It feel.
however in myn opinion It's kinda no-Life taking vacation for tibia however It's Your Life.

Well i would never take vacation for playing tibia. So i would never know How It feel.
however in myn opinion It's kinda no-Life taking vacation for tibia however It's Your Life.

That is completely irrelevant. And I said it's my friends. And whether it's a vacation or not, people still plan for it. Some people may take a vacation, some people may just take a day or 2 off work, and other people just clear their plans for that day. We all have done it before. The point is that people have done it, whether you did or not, so saying that is pointless. The point is that he set a date, and he should try his best to keep his word.

That is completely irrelevant. And I said it's my friends. And whether it's a vacation or not, people still plan for it. Some people may take a vacation, some people may just take a day or 2 off work, and other people just clear their plans for that day. We all have done it before. The point is that people have done it, whether you did or not, so saying that is pointless. The point is that he set a date, and he should try his best to keep his word.

so You want that he start however It's not ready because friends of You took vacation?
It's his server and if he says It isnt ready then It's not ready.. Simple

Thanks alot. We will delay the launch to the 20th a new thread is coming up by me & Penn himself tomorrow. We will start to advertisement everywhere but you should also not forget to spread the word out.

Ecstazya

well 20th is really late;p but it is your call.

Just lauch it this weekend like planned if everything is ready.
I am trying to post pone it to make alot more interest to the server , as for now we have 15 accounts created. In my opinion I wouldnt care less if we have 1 player or 1000 but for your guys sake that you should not "waste" of playing a server with 5 peoples online and then everyone quits after
Everything works, could you tell me what on the website does not work?
well 20th is really late;p but it is your call.
Well I am trying to wake up more interest, thats why a postpone would come as a matter.

is it classictibia.com or net? because i tried .net and it didn't work and then i tried .com and it says something about a server from remere

We added guilds, kill statistics & houses as sub pages now. A few screenshots will be added later on today. Client is downloadable.
@Raotiz
We use classictibia.net

We added guilds, kill statistics & houses as sub pages now. A few screenshots will be added later on today. Client is downloadable.
@Raotiz
We use classictibia.net

Most people in here say go ahead and start on the 13th. It's okay if there aren't that many accounts, people will come in time if the server is good and you stay active.

Most people in here say go ahead and start on the 13th. It's okay if there aren't that many accounts, people will come in time if the server is good and you stay active.
We will have a answer very shortly if we will postpone or not.

Back