• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

I care nothing about the website of a server. My personal preference is the old tibia's website itself which everyone just copies anyway. Not to mention the guy giving so much shit is marcus who I have lost all respect for since his servers are always full of empty promises and become a ghostland after a month.

If it attracts you more of me using a new website then I'll do it.

Tibians.net Redrum.com Haxoria.net which one of those would you like?

The name is fine, but the website is not. As i said before it does not look serious especially when you have copied it from tibianic. Download a website, do some modifications at your own and make it look original or search for someone that can help you if you can't do it at your own.

^ just looking for a reason to complain, he does this on every thread

Currently fixing and scripting on the new website which will come also will fix a new name within a day or two. We will re-launch this advertisement & postpone the launch.

Ecstazya

@SnorkY You must be retarded, im giving him some objective critism and just want him to succeed.
I do not complain in every thread because I nearly dont fucking post anything here at the forums.

@SnorkY You must be retarded, im giving him some objective critism and just want him to succeed.
I do not complain in every thread because I nearly dont fucking post anything here at the forums.
Please mind your language, you are still at my thread, I want no flame-wars by some silly boys here flaming bout a pixel game.

Give me your thoughts on postponing the launch with a week.

Postpone all you want, won't help it get any better.

Last edited:
we have been server starved for months now, only with shit servers, and now there is 3 servers launching in the same week? 8 days apart? triforce/realots/ new 1x tibianic, they are just gonna atack eachother, BTW i can't download the client for some reason

we have been server starved for months now, only with shit servers, and now there is 3 servers launching in the same week? 8 days apart? triforce/realots/ new 1x tibianic, they are just gonna atack eachother, BTW i can't download the client for some reason
We wont attack anyone, why would we attack each other when we are here to make the community pleasant with our services.
We are soon done with the new website you can check it but it still has a few errors, a new thread will be posted very soon aswell.

Ecstazya

Why not all those good and wise hosters ally eachother and make a big project together, smt like tibianic i mean, making diff worlds under the same banner, working tigether and sharing the profit and working as a business. Instead of doing same things and compete offering the same but less or more worked files, in the end a stable job would be better for you than earning a couple of euros in small periods of time.
That would really help ot community.
Dumb example: Iryont, Amoaz, Marcus, Ecstazya, Remere, Dennis. This guys together would probably make people forget CipSoft...even Ryan as maybe reputation isnt so good but he is also a very usefull guy around for this kind of task.

Why not all those good and wise hosters ally eachother and make a big project together, smt like tibianic i mean, making diff worlds under the same banner, working tigether and sharing the profit and working as a business. Instead of doing same things and compete offering the same but less or more worked files, in the end a stable job would be better for you than earning a couple of euros in small periods of time.
That would really help ot community.
Dumb example: Iryont, Amoaz, Marcus, Ecstazya, Remere, Dennis. This guys together would probably make people forget CipSoft...even Ryan as maybe reputation isnt so good but he is also a very usefull guy around for this kind of task.

Would be awesome in a perfect world maybe :p

Gail you've been active since u played in death squad? I barely seen you untill few months xd

Would be awesome in a perfect world maybe :p

Gail you've been active since u played in death squad? I barely seen you untill few months xd
Gangrel at his finest, I wont be co-operating with anyone , I am doing this with myself to create my own way of success. I am not doing this for money,fame or anything just for pure nostalgia to come back to our veins.

Currently fixing and scripting on the new website which will come also will fix a new name within a day or two. We will re-launch this advertisement & postpone the launch.

Ecstazya

Good to hear, think you will get more players if you do it like this. Hope to see the new wesbite and name asap.

I'd suggest you wait a couple of months before you launch this. With tibianic 1x coming soon, having your start anytime soon would make your community close to non-existent. If you want a long lasting OT you need an active community. Let's face it with Tibianic launching soon that ain't even on the map mate.

Back