• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

We will have a answer very shortly if we will postpone or not.

Think about it this way. You may not have that many committed players yet. But look at how many people are already upset that you might postpone the launch. Do you really think it's a smart idea to upset the only players that you do have?

We will have a answer very shortly if we will postpone or not.
Myself and friends took off work to play the opening day of the server (tomorrow). If you decide to postpone have confidence that myself and at least a couple others will not be playing.

recover account doesnt work, and fix that send pass by mail pls i just got number account when create acc hah

Good to know it's the real thing that's coming up, again, good luck.

Any antybot system?

I'm sure it will be the same logging system RealOTs had back then (which caught some players in other versions), but not a clue if it comes with Anti-Bot client.

We do have antibot system, trial premium will be updated so all accounts have 4 days of premium.
We will postpone the launch untill tomorrow.

That is a major disappointment. Not a very smart one either. Why you would start an ot on a sunday instead of a saturday is beyond me.

That is a major disappointment. Not a very smart one either. Why you would start an ot on a sunday instead of a saturday is beyond me.

mb coz hes not ready? it's one day, if you have this bad of a patience, how can u expect to ever achieve something on a lowrate?

He actually stated in a previous post he was 100% ready. He claimed the reason for the delay was for further advertising...so like I said, the appeal is only going to diminish for a server thats now starting on a sunday as opposed to a saturday.

Like I told owners of servers before "If you let them they will come." It doesn't matter on launch date anyone can pg if they got time. But what I dont understand is if everything is complete why would you make people wait for a failure let us run around and bug some shit.

again fail with ot start like on previous realots xD 20th is the worsed date ever.. You need now to compare with Tibianic lol ;)

I am very sorry if you missunderstood us, the mods didnt change the title, the server will start at 18:30 tomorrow.
The CT team are very sorry for this postpone but hopefully you'll all enjoy the server tomorrow, thanks.

Ecstazya

Back