• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

He did, I have a proof, which is a screenshoot, but you're going to tell me that he was taskering on larvas? That's some advanced macro recording skill man. The 3 life rings I looted accidentally were in his body or perhaps was he using a ring swapper to sustain himself on larvas? This was an advanced cavebot. Don't try to deny the facts please.

a gm shouldn't tolerate screens as proof. too easy to fake i am afraid

It's your fault Ecstazya. You thought that you have real files so you will success whatever you say/do.

I'd like to play your server but you made bad advertisement and I hope that next time you will make it much better.

Now, you should take a place in the line and wait because:

19 of December starts Original Tibia with high rates
and 20 of December starts Tibianic with low rates

these serveres are provided by trustful people. You just got out of shadow and think that your server will gain players cause of rl files.

Don't get me wrong, I wish you all the best but be more smart for the community, especially while they suggest you something.

Last edited:
Alright you have your own "picture" of me, I am not that unprofessional now that I started and a few retro players are playing my server that I will stand back and reset it and wait another 5 months to create a server. My server will be online pretty long and I don't care if its 1 or 1000 players online. Thanks

Alright you have your own "picture" of me, I am not that unprofessional now that I started and a few retro players are playing my server that I will stand back and reset it and wait another 5 months to create a server. My server will be online pretty long and I don't care if its 1 or 1000 players online. Thanks

hope you will change your mind sooner or later. If you just reset now the damage isn't big. if you reset later cause you realise there is no future then you dissapoint the 3 players who reached lvl 100.

hope you will change your mind sooner or later. If you just reset now the damage isn't big. if you reset later cause you realise there is no future then you dissapoint the 3 players who reached lvl 100.

So resetting and advertising the server will change the outcome? The server will be the exact same as it is now, and as it was when it was hosted by Dennis, so that wont change.

There are no bugs that need to be fixed, becuase the server has already been up years before.

But removing all characters, creating a new OTLAND thread and starting again in one week will change everything.

You're so smart.

This has nothing to do with advertisement, it has to do with Tibianic and Originaltibia coming out this week.

So resetting and advertising the server will change the outcome? The server will be the exact same as it is now, and as it was when it was hosted by Dennis, so that wont change.

There are no bugs that need to be fixed, becuase the server has already been up years before.

But removing all characters, creating a new OTLAND thread and starting again in one week will change everything.

You're so smart.

This has nothing to do with advertisement, it has to do with Tibianic and Originaltibia coming out this week.

check first pages of this thread, does that look like a server that got the attention of the community? not at all. Why? I already named the reasons. But don't listen and keep the server online with 3 people. You have nothing to lose, so why don't give it a try. ;)

why you people are spitting in this topic? if somebody doesnt like classictibia.net then its your own choice but you shouldn't post off topic and post shitty comments, instead of that go play somewhere else, but i know why you are keep writing here, because you dont have better server than this one and you are angry u cannot play such a great server

this isn't discussion thread if you want to whine write a letter and sent it to santa claus
this thread is about give a information when server supposed to be online and thread is showing this information very clearly.
already online, so join

check first pages of this thread, does that look like a server that got the attention of the community? not at all. Why? I already named the reasons. But don't listen and keep the server online with 3 people. You have nothing to lose, so why don't give it a try. ;)

are 7.72 servers even popular doe

are 7.72 servers even popular doe
my opinion is that 7.7² servers are very popular because of option buying runes in shop instead of using mc and farmin runes. Second thing is the graphic visuals that presents a server with type 7.7+ third is mechanism melee attacks (read increased dmg)

If I continuesaley still get those messages about making a reload on this server I might start a discussion thread where all of you take apart of and discuss what you would like the server to be and we could start a new server in the near future.

pS. Current ClassicTibia will still be online so do not have any doubts that it will go offline my dear players.

my opinion is that 7.7² servers are very popular because of option buying runes in shop instead of using mc and farmin runes. Second thing is the graphic visuals that presents a server with type 7.7+ third is mechanism melee attacks (read increased dmg)
no farming runes = less pop doe

even frib last .72 server was dead
If I continuesaley still get those messages about making a reload on this server I might start a discussion thread where all of you take apart of and discuss what you would like the server to be and we could start a new server in the near future.

pS. Current ClassicTibia will still be online so do not have any doubts that it will go offline my dear players.

why bother when you don't listen (not saying you should listen to all advice). and grats you keep dead server online. :D

I hope you have a good firewall.. better then 0.5 giga secure.

Last edited:

So technically I can make a character and even if you decide to make a 'new server', my current character will not be wiped out?

Sry, doubled post. fault of lossing internet connection. Once sorry. Can't delete it.

So technically I can make a character and even if you decide to make a 'new server', my current character will not be wiped out?
You are correct no characters will be wiped out of the current version which is online.

Back