• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

ofcourse people sooner or later will come back to this server because there will be no better server than this but please Ecstazya consider of making a two worlds which one is non pvp it will be good steppingstone from all this abuse and anger what is going on nowadays servers you have to take on mind that there is a lot of people who would like to discover tibia from the beginning

slow progress i see there but better than nothing, keep up

you-must-be-new-here-willy-wonka.jpg

It will still be up and running as a co-world. We will not shut it down.

i want to play but im not gonna join empty ots + pay for premium lol
This. I'm willing to play but I will not put my money and my effort to play an empty ot. Maybe you can give us 15 or 30 free premium days and see if the things rise a bit.
You also could allow us to login with more than one character per account (dunno if it's possible with realots files).

Greetings guys!

I am very sorry for the non-updates, we've been really occupied with converting and some personal thiings now with the new years eve and christmast.

I got a question for you, do you still want to have a 7.7 full cip or a 7.4 highrated based on cip?

Greetings guys!

I am very sorry for the non-updates, we've been really occupied with converting and some personal thiings now with the new years eve and christmast.

I got a question for you, do you still want to have a 7.7 full cip or a 7.4 highrated based on cip?
option 2 but not too high

like 2/3 x experience after 101

Back