• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] ClassicTibia 7.7 STAGES ANTIBOT AUTHENTIC RETRO ONLONE NOW!

RealOTS 7.7

1) ADVERTISEMENT
You should start promoting your server minimum 2 weeks before starting:
- otservlist (promoted servers' list)
- facebook (+special free premium days to facebook users who advertise on facebook and tibia forums)
- OTland and other open tibia forums

2) Experience stages:
0-50 x6
51-80 x5
81-100 x4
101-120 x3
121-150 x2
151- x1

3) Anti-bot client
4) Magic-rate: x3
5) Skill-rate: x6
6) Loot-rate: x1,5
7) Gold-rate: x2,5
8)
Red Skull: 14 days
9)
Party EXP
(all vocation bonus exp)
10) Rashid
11) PoI Dragon Lords

12) Website:
A lot better than u had before

Last edited:
Are people interested to see a server like this in the near future, please sign on the thread.

try with highrate maybe
A highrate would be impossible since the server has to get rebooted untill the next stage appears on the character, thats why I want to keep the rates as low as possible tho 6x on a RealOTS is kinda highrated.

Are people interested to see a server like this in the near future, please sign on the thread.

You really need to start functioning more in the "Ot scene"... Your looking to host a new server in the "near future" when a Lr 1x exp, very stable, very popular server came online. Tibianic. The people your going to get to play your Ots while the current infatuation is with Tibianic are going to be players like Sai, or other players who kept saying they "had sick teams" for realots , but then those "sick teams" didnt last longer than 1 week.

Long story short, wait a bit before u open ur new fail serv. Let tibinaic die down else ur wasting ur effort.

Slightly higher rates would be awesome, both skills and loot
I'll be there anyhow!

We can higher the skills & lootrate but I am very skeptical about highering the experience rate even more then it is now, you have to remember that the next stage will not take action untill the next server save.

RealOTS can't be staged exp because as i expect thats simply not existed feature and can't be added cuz of missing source. Am i right?

RealOTS can't be staged exp because as i expect thats simply not existed feature and can't be added cuz of missing source. Am i right?

It can and have been before. But as Ecstazya is saying, the server needs to reboot to initiate new stages.

Would anyone have interest to see a server like this be brought up?

Id love to see rates like these:
8-20 7x
20-40 6x
40-60 5x
60-70 4x or 60-80 4x
70-80 3x or 80-100 3x
100+ 2x or 100+ 2x

7.4-like was meant for lower levels, also pvp looks way better at these levels

1-40 5x
41-60 4x
61-130 3x
131+ 2x