• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] Everdale

Server Website/AAC
https://everdale.net/
Server Address
everdale.net
Server Port
Client Protocol

Pox

Advanced OT User
Solutions
Reaction score
Welcome to Everdale Alpha!

A bit about Everdale: Everdale a fully customized project that is currently in Alpha Stage.
Our goal is to provide a lowrate 2x exp server without any pay to win features.
Premium account includes quality of life features such as auto-loot, houses, full access to professions (Gathering is a free to play feature), and more.
You can register HERE

There are seven classes to choose from:
  • Assassin
  • Berserker
  • Priest
  • Ranger
  • Summoner
  • Templar
  • Wizard

You can read more about each class during your character creation.

Some features that are in the game right now are:
  • Professions
    • Gathering - Mining ores and collecting flowers/herbs - This is a minor profession and everyone have it at all times.
    • Smelting - lets you to smelt ores into ingots - This is a minor profession and everyone have it at all times.
    • *Armorcrafting - Lets you to craft armors
    • *Weaponcrafting - Lets you to craft all kinds of weapons
    • *Enchanting - Lets you craft various enchantment scrolls that can be used to give extra stats on equipment
    • *Jewelcrafting - Lets you craft amulets, rings and other misc items.
    • *Alchemy - Lets you craft all kinds of potions
      • Those with stars are major professions and you can only have one.
  • Spells that you unlock by doing quests
  • Mysteriandos
  • Daily Task System
  • Axe,sword and club all goes under one melee weapon skill
  • Reputation system

Planned future updates:
  • Factions - For example you will be able to choose between joining the Elves or Dwarves Faction in order to do business and get quests.
  • Spells that are bound to specific items. You unlock these spells simply by having the item equipped.
  • More Continents and Cities.
  • Hidden Quests that will lead to something unique, whether it is a unique spell, item, outfit or mount. Everything is up for grabs so to say.
We hope you have a great time and please don't hesitate to leave feedback or suggestions.
We'd like to continue developing the game based on your feedback to make a great server.

Everdale Staff
God Bengt
God Pox

I don't recommend using the Everdale client: while playing around with it in a few different sandboxes, it couldn't run properly in any of them, but Windows Defender detected a Conteban Trojan there.

To the Everdale admins: If your intentions aren't malicious and this is a false positive, I recommend using a less shady client which doesn't use encrypted resources and can be run in a sandbox.

I don't recommend using the Everdale client: while playing around with it in a few different sandboxes, it couldn't run properly in any of them, but Windows Defender detected a Conteban Trojan there.

To the Everdale admins: If your intentions aren't malicious and this is a false positive, I recommend using a less shady client which doesn't use encrypted resources and can be run in a sandbox.

These are indeed false positives.
The OTC with lua files are packed with enigma virtual box, which causes this.
We are in dialog with with the providers that gives off false positives in virustotal scan.

We have already been cleared by windows defender.
Image of report below

1596633486169.png

Last edited:
These are indeed false positives.
The OTC with lua files are packed with enigma virtual box, which causes this.
We are in dialog with with the providers that gives off false positives in virustotal scan.

We have already been cleared by windows defender.
Image of report below

View attachment 48119
Thank you for taking the steps to show your client isn't malware. Can this report be seen somewhere online so we can compare the checksums of the file you submitted with the actual client?

Thank you for taking the steps to show your client isn't malware. Can this report be seen somewhere online so we can compare the checksums of the file you submitted with the actual client?

One more is fixed, two more on VirusTotal to go..

Your submission (20200805-065300532400/everdale client.exe) has been successfully processed. Your false detection(s) will be cleared within the next 72 hours; please notify us at [email protected] if that is not the case. For APEX results on VirusTotal, false detections may take additional time to clear. You may need to reanalyse files in order to get the updated detection result.

We have updated some visuals on our huge mineral veins
1596825090387.png

And some updates on our auto-loot GUI
1596825126300.png

Increase Crit spell has been added for the class Ranger and a life leech spell for Assassins.

Having fun playing on this server since start:
  • gathering/mining/crafting/alchemy/enchanting are great
  • a lot of items are edited, some monsters too
  • custom vocations with custom spells
  • mysteries to solve - I found at least one long one on starting isle and on mainland, didn't solve either yet (need your help ;P)
  • daily and weekly tasks united with reputation system
  • botters accounts get deleted after one violation (no bs warning/short ban)
  • no p2w items in shop (only premium)
  • nice looking 100% custom map - some random screenshots from only weak monsters spawns, bc I'm weak ;P
1.png
2.png
3.png
4.png
5.png

GMs are online everyday (helpful and open for suggestions), making updates and improving server day by day.
[btw don't be scared of "Alpha Stage", as characters won't be reseted]

Wizard have no healing spell?

They are more of a glasscanon vocation.
They can heal with potions and can convert damage taken to life, they also have manashield.

Note, this healing form is being looked into, but since we dont have people playing Wizards we have a hard time getting input on this.

They are more of a glasscanon vocation.
They can heal with potions and can convert damage taken to life, they also have manashield.

Note, this healing form is being looked into, but since we dont have people playing Wizards we have a hard time getting input on this.
My input is that it sucks giant balls to wait for HP regen. I feel like I am in rookgaard.

Bad class design. No problem with having vocations with pros and cons, but it can be done without making it feel awful to play. I.e. give them a weaker healing spell that has a longer cooldown, or it just heals a little over time forcing you to avoid taking damage whenever possible.

Foricng a class to rely completely on potions even for basic solo hunting is a poor design. There is no room for debate here.

Bad class design. No problem with having vocations with pros and cons, but it can be done without making it feel awful to play. I.e. give them a weaker healing spell that has a longer cooldown, or it just heals a little over time forcing you to avoid taking damage whenever possible.

Foricng a class to rely completely on potions even for basic solo hunting is a poor design. There is no room for debate here.

as stated, it’s being looked into right now.
Discussions on how to change it is being made at the moment of writing (even has been changed a bit since I last wrote).

it would be nice if you could smelt items too not just ores

Last edited:
Big change for summoners today.
Summoners can now walk through their own summons, making them not able to block the summoner in tight places.