• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] Everdale

Server Website/AAC
https://everdale.net/
Server Address
everdale.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
Despite the negative feedback whitch hopefully will motivate the owner to take steps and fix discomfort, i would like to see Mobile Client and wouldnt mind try it again this time on ApK. alternative clients are always good, some like train rides, some prefer ro take a bus. Will keep eye on the post and see if def responds to suggestion of apk.
Post automatically merged:

This is an awesome server! Players in this server gets banned for PK-ing even though it is a PVP server. Moreover, it is an amazing server if you wish to use cave bot because the admin allows it (isn't it awesome?!). By joining this server, you can also experience hell-ish (cough I mean heavenly) amount of bugs in this server where you cant find in any other OTS. Admin also introduces VERY FREQUENT updates and events (~once a year) to keep players motivated too! Why wait? Join us now!
People used to get banned for PK 15 years ago In Tibia, You must understand killing skulled player on an rpg server is considered skullbashing, hunting a player, causing them to quit the game, flexing dominando and showing your tiny pee pee on server should result in ban. Least those were the rules when GM existed. server longevity depends on players coming not leaving because some skunk needs to boost self worth by flexing biceps in tibia especially when unemployed chimichanga boy has 5 alts to keep hunting, following, killing, luring on players, thats called destructive behaviour and i see many low exp rate rpg server die because one decides to dominate the ots and pushes casuals away. Id rather have 5 noobs join the server and be part of community, than one skunk make 5 players leave the ots # DevKeepBanHammerLanding. Wanna war, go warmode with guild, wanna make someone quit, you will quit before them. Praise the dev for smacking toxicos out of his yard, dont forget its his yard not yours he has right to ban who he wants.

Last edited:
This is an awesome server! Players in this server gets banned for PK-ing even though it is a PVP server. Moreover, it is an amazing server if you wish to use cave bot because the admin allows it (isn't it awesome?!). By joining this server, you can also experience hell-ish (cough I mean heavenly) amount of bugs in this server where you cant find in any other OTS. Admin also introduces VERY FREQUENT updates and events (~once a year) to keep players motivated too! Why wait? Join us now!
You don't have to play there, that's an F2P project there's no p2w, it's an RPG server to play on for few weeks, months or years if you're taking it slow and you wanna develop everything in the game on your characters.

I'm not surprised you got banned, i assume you were some high level around 100-200 bashing 40~'s around because you thought you were hot shit, well you're not.

The updates aren't as frequent as you'd like it to be because they're currently working on a lot of things and as i said this is a very pure OT, they're a very small team of people, very small.

@Pox Can you please revert the souls point for training change? Not only did it kill off the training population of the server, but because it was implemented SO late into the wipe, it makes it practically impossible for newer players for myself to be able to catch up and gives an extreme advantage to older players. Just look at the high scores. I understand if such a change were implemented at the start of a new era, but it just feels like the deck is stacked against new players.

Last edited:
Whoever is reading this and decides to try out the server, check to see if anyone from the Everdale Society guild is on and we would love to help you :)

Everdale Society has grown to 15 members strong, and we've been able to directly help out any players that are new to the server, which there have been quite a few. This era is pretty old, but the blood is really fresh. I've only been here a couple of weeks and I'm already loving this project!

Was interested in maybe trying this server out, but Malwarebytes Premium won't even let me enter your site lol

"

Website blocked due to malware​

Your Malwarebytes Premium blocked this website because it may contain malware."

Heres the thing.
Your malwarebytes is saying it "May"..... not that it "Does". So it doesn't even know forsure.
Im sure you have had the warning show different before. I have. Malwarebytes will identify most OT servers/websites as malware.
When the site says it MAY contain, it doesnt mean it HAS. Its a website not known to malwarebytes. They will automatically say it may contain if they arent aware. But again, becuase it says it MAY contain malware, doesnt mean it does. Its just warning you that it might. Almost like saying "hey Malthael, we dont know this site, it MAY contain malware, just thought you should know, not saying it DOES, just that it might"
Personally I played this server back in the past and recently. Never had a problem. can vouch on that. Its a great RPG server, with tons to do. Even though its a late start for people starting now, there is tons of people helping new players, as i got help when I returned. Much changed since i played last, and honestly its a great project. Even if it doesnt last forever, its fun 100% and worth "wasting" time on. for me, while i was training on another OT i play more seriously, i was playing this server. and it really grabs you @Malthael

Last edited:
Heres the thing.
Your malwarebytes is saying it "May"..... not that it "Does". So it doesn't even know forsure.
Im sure you have had the warning show different before. I have. Malwarebytes will identify most OT servers/websites as malware.
When the site says it MAY contain, it doesnt mean it HAS. Its a website not known to malwarebytes. They will automatically say it may contain if they arent aware. But again, becuase it says it MAY contain malware, doesnt mean it does. Its just warning you that it might. Almost like saying "hey Malthael, we dont know this site, it MAY contain malware, just thought you should know, not saying it DOES, just that it might"
Personally I played this server back in the past and recently. Never had a problem. can vouch on that. Its a great RPG server, with tons to do. Even though its a late start for people starting now, there is tons of people helping new players, as i got help when I returned. Much changed since i played last, and honestly its a great project. Even if it doesnt last forever, its fun 100% and worth "wasting" time on. for me, while i was training on another OT i play more seriously, i was playing this server. and it really grabs you @Malthael
I figured it would be nothing, but truth be told this is the only Ot Server website I’ve actually ever had an issue with Malwarebytes preventing me to enter

The server has been (for better or worse) running two years strong. False positives exist within antivirus programs. They're never 100% correct.

Oh behalf of the Everdale Society, we have opened a public space accessible to all. If you visit the armor rack in West Merchant Lane #3 in Algaros (just south of the depot), you are free to peruse and take any piece of gear you may need. Please be kind and courteous to this endeavor as not to be greedy and try to take it all.

We just wanted a more efficient way of welcoming anyone new to the server.

Attachments

Still a garbage server with no new contents or events. Really pity these bunch of pathetic kids defending a shit hole while balls licking the owner to revert any changes to their disliking.

Despite the negative feedback whitch hopefully will motivate the owner to take steps and fix discomfort, i would like to see Mobile Client and wouldnt mind try it again this time on ApK. alternative clients are always good, some like train rides, some prefer ro take a bus. Will keep eye on the post and see if def responds to suggestion of apk.

People used to get banned for PK 15 years ago In Tibia, You must understand killing skulled player on an rpg server is considered skullbashing, hunting a player, causing them to quit the game, flexing dominando and showing your tiny pee pee on server should result in ban. Least those were the rules when GM existed. server longevity depends on players coming not leaving because some skunk needs to boost self worth by flexing biceps in tibia especially when unemployed chimichanga boy has 5 alts to keep hunting, following, killing, luring on players, thats called destructive behaviour and i see many low exp rate rpg server die because one decides to dominate the ots and pushes casuals away. Id rather have 5 noobs join the server and be part of community, than one skunk make 5 players leave the ots # DevKeepBanHammerLanding. Wanna war, go warmode with guild, wanna make someone quit, you will quit before them. Praise the dev for smacking toxicos out of his yard, dont forget its his yard not yours he has right to ban who he wants.
You must be one of the unemployed chimichanga boy with a small pee pee to have so much time dedicated to write a wall of text just to suck up to the dev.

Last edited:
Still a garbage server with no new contents or events. Really pity these bunch of pathetic kids defending a shit hole while balls licking the owner to revert any changes to their disliking.

You must be one of the unemployed chimichanga boy with a small pee pee to have so much time dedicated to write a wall of text just to suck up to the dev.
damn what crawled up your ass? are you one of these losers that got banned for killing 20 levels on the ot?

Damn you're really going off on the server that has no p2w content, it's a project led by few people managed by few people and by this point now that i've played on it for a year~~ it's a hobby, for the owners to constantly keep it up and update it with time it's not one of your "medivia" or "Realera" type projects that absorbs like 50k in a week from players buying XD Scrolls and temple scrolls, and then throws out an update adding a new continent that they stole from some other yurots or some shit.

Not that stealing content is bad it's just, the owners are working on content that they want to be original, i know you're probably one of these people that played for a week got to level 150 started killing newbie's and then got dominated by other 200+ levels for abusing new players.
you've speedrunned through the content, and you got upset over something stupid that happened to your most probably i dare to assume.

I don't see there being another reason for you to call this a "garbage ot" i don't know what you're expecting from a project led by few people in a hobbyist way, especially since this is one of these servers that'll be up probably for the next 10 years and it will still remain non p2w.

Last edited:
damn what crawled up your ass? are you one of these losers that got banned for killing 20 levels on the ot?

Damn you're really going off on the server that has no p2w content, it's a project led by few people managed by few people and by this point now that i've played on it for a year~~ it's a hobby, for the owners to constantly keep it up and update it with time it's not one of your "medivia" or "Realera" type projects that absorbs like 50k in a week from players buying XD Scrolls and temple scrolls, and then throws out an update adding a new continent that they stole from some other yurots or some shit.

Not that stealing content is bad it's just, the owners are working on content that they want to be original, i know you're probably one of these people that played for a week got to level 150 started killing newbie's and then got dominated by other 200+ levels for abusing new players.
you've speedrunned through the content, and you got upset over something stupid that happened to your most probably i dare to assume.

I don't see there being another reason for you to call this a "garbage ot" i don't know what you're expecting from a project led by few people in a hobbyist way, especially since this is one of these servers that'll be up probably for the next 10 years and it will still remain non p2w.

To their credit, Assassinate -was- the top level of the server and quit because Assassins got nerfed even though most people thought they were TOO broken at that point.

It says when creating a character it will tell you a little about each vocation but it does not tell me that. Is there somewhere I can learn about each Voc. I checked the Wiki but didn’t see anything either.

To their credit, Assassinate -was- the top level of the server and quit because Assassins got nerfed even though most people thought they were TOO broken at that point.
Well i guessed right less or more, so he's just upset because his vocation was nerfed even though everyone agreed it was overtuned.

@Pox Can you please revert the souls point for training change? Not only did it kill off the training population of the server, but because it was implemented SO late into the wipe, it makes it practically impossible for newer players for myself to be able to catch up and gives an extreme advantage to older players. Just look at the high scores. I understand if such a change were implemented at the start of a new era, but it just feels like the deck is stacked against new players.
Look at this clown. Just keeps proving me right about the garbage server and the losers in it :)

Look at this clown. Just keeps proving me right about the garbage server and the losers in it :)
so in your opinion what does this prove again? it just seems like hes unhappy about the fact that training now requires soul points enlighten me

so in your opinion what does this prove again? it just seems like hes unhappy about the fact that training now requires soul points enlighten me
Your head is so far up your ass that you look so clueless even now. Even the holiest god or monk can’t enlighten your stupid ass.

Your head is so far up your ass that you look so clueless even now. Even the holiest god or monk can’t enlighten your stupid ass.
okay chill out lil bro your class got nerfed go in the discord make a few suggestions we'll consider buffing it

1679349981218.png
Ya all arguing over this? 6 online. Its probably waste of time at this point for admin to even host it. Obviously admin should of never listen to community advice and play his own server on all vocations to determine what needs what rather than taking shortcut , but i guess at this stage of server death shouldnt really matter. ITS DEAD