• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] Everdale

Server Website/AAC
https://everdale.net/
Server Address
everdale.net
Server Port
Client Protocol
My man didn't just wake up on the wrong side of the bed this morning, he woke up in a whole different bed it seems. xD

View attachment 74261
Ya all arguing over this? 6 online. Its probably waste of time at this point for admin to even host it. Obviously admin should of never listen to community advice and play his own server on all vocations to determine what needs what rather than taking shortcut , but i guess at this stage of server death shouldnt really matter. ITS DEAD
it's always been like this there's no need to cry over a class being rightfully nerfed though, this is a project that'll always be up, the admin does what he wants to do there's nothing that's getting overly influenced because of a few players being on there.
assasinate is huffing pure copium right here.

Still doesn’t change the fact that this is EverShit deadass project. Pox must be so damn proud to have his microscopic pee pee and balls fondled by you, maybe he’ll consider buffing your class if you try harder.

Still doesn’t change the fact that this is EverShit deadass project. Pox must be so damn proud to have his microscopic pee pee and balls fondled by you, maybe he’ll consider buffing your class if you try harder.
not dead? it's in development, but if you mean there's something wrong with the low playerbase i mean sure it could use better advertising to bring more people to the server but at the very least the owner isn't extorting money from people or it's not p2w