• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] VisionOT | Official start at 25.12.2020 | RPG Style

Server Website/AAC
http://visionot.online/index.php
Server Address
visionot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol

Gicu

Reaction score
quest1.png

After the beta, it's time for the official start, which will take place on December 25 at 19:00 CET!
It is a server focused on RPG. You will find many equipment upgrade systems such as.

Exp rate:
obraz_2020-12-19_090050.png

Upgrade System can created that items:

6.png

Task and Task Tracker:
tasker.png

And many customs items!
lol.png
Join to Us !

Last edited by a moderator:
Quite minimalistic advertisement, isn't it? You barely gave any information.

I hope to god you guys balanced this attribute system properly for a low rate server. I recently tested a similar server called Santuary and they completely butchered this style of server. I will be there to test 100% I love the attribute system. It brings PVP and PVE strategy to the table and it's not who can mindlessly grind the longest.

Now this is the kind of item attributes I like. Curious to see how the system will work as a whole. Really hope it's balance between all vocations. I get so tired of seeing those basic attribute systems that can be found for free on Otland. Not too much info about the server, but hopefully it'll well made and fun to play.

if you like admin's that advertise on other people's ot's then you're at the right place. you're disgraceful and i'm sure it reflects in your project. i'll never know, nor will I ever reply to you, good day.

if you like admin's that advertise on other people's ot's then you're at the right place. you're disgraceful and i'm sure it reflects in your project. i'll never know, nor will I ever reply to you, good day.
XD
Post automatically merged:

Now this is the kind of item attributes I like. Curious to see how the system will work as a whole. Really hope it's balance between all vocations. I get so tired of seeing those basic attribute systems that can be found for free on Otland. Not too much info about the server, but hopefully it'll well made and fun to play.
Everyone tries to get the best balance of the game, it is a difficult matter even for such big productions as LOL etc. They balance games for years and it is still impossible with a large amount of variable. We will try to make the game as pleasant as possible, thank you for the nice words that will motivate you to continue working.

I hope to god you guys balanced this attribute system properly for a low rate server. I recently tested a similar server called Santuary and they completely butchered this style of server. I will be there to test 100% I love the attribute system. It brings PVP and PVE strategy to the table and it's not who can mindlessly grind the longest.
I will try to satisfy as many players as possible :)

up... 30min to go.

couple minute in....this server rocks..its much better then i expected already.

Last edited:
Lot of fun but I have horrible ping on this server constantly 200-300 with 500-9999 spikes, but I live in US and server is EU I think

Looks really good both map and gameplay...
My question is can you bot? that determinates server longevity a lot...