• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 10.98] VisionOT | Official start at 25.12.2020 | RPG Style

Server Website/AAC
http://visionot.online/index.php
Server Address
visionot.online
Server Port
Client Protocol
Looks and plays really good so far... It has a lot of potential if vocations are balanced in the late game which we can not know right now...

Also wanna know if its legal to use cavebot/rune maker?

Amazing RPG with a good amount of RNG.
Sadly, some spawns that were supposed to be levelgated got abused and a certain group of people skyrocketed ahead, all that farming to get to a comfortable place right down the drain for the rest of us.

Devs seem like good people but all in all, crappy situation we ended up in, i'd still recommend it for people to try.

Nah ping is only 160-180 now, had an explosion near me knocking out service of several counties on christmas morning I did not know about it.

Nah ping is only 160-180 now, had an explosion near me knocking out service of several counties on christmas morning I did not know about it.
The situation was under control.

Overall this server has a lot of potential.
The good:
  • Cool gearing system
  • RNG elements to keep you playing and rolling
  • Nice character progression

The bad:
  • Super P2W in lieu of farming like it's your full time job you can just use your full time job to farm for you and drop money to be number 1 in a matter of minutes.
  • PvP is not about actual fights it's about the most P2W dude smashing his AoE before the other guy.
  • There were very abusable bugs that got certain people very ahead so catching up for the average player is going to be impossible.
  • Balance because of the custom elements and high end scaling seems near impossible for PvP to work. Yet the server is PvP.
  • Even with 100~ player population there are only a few decent spawns and they are contested 24/7 (which would be fine if you could realistically fight for your spot).

Final verdict:
For me personally the time/money investment required to keep progressing after my T2 set isn't worth it. But the time I did play was quite enjoyable.

Double EXP Double EXP will be until Monday 9 am.

the server has a lot of potential as everyone said, but the bad side is that u either quit ur job and hire urself into vision ot in order to get everything or to get a chance competing with the donators.

1- you start with a free account, you can't sell most of the items because you're a free account, only 3 outfits, can't use the transportation system, and the only way to obtain points in-game is by killing bosses (after killing 6k-8k) and if you're lucky u would drop 5 tokens (which is rarely).
2- the books at the market make it so easier for donators to get stronger compared to non-donators, i understand that they need donations to keep the server alive, but they can't base the entire server on donations.
3- economy in that server is completely dead

that was my small review after playing for 15 days, hopefully, they make the server better and add new ways to obtain points without it being abused.

other than that the server itself is fun to play.
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN

the server has a lot of potential as everyone said, but the bad side is that u either quit ur job and hire urself into vision ot in order to get everything or to get a chance competing with the donators.

1- you start with a free account, you can't sell most of the items because you're a free account, only 3 outfits, can't use the transportation system, and the only way to obtain points in-game is by killing bosses (after killing 6k-8k) and if you're lucky u would drop 5 tokens (which is rarely).
2- the books at the market make it so easier for donators to get stronger compared to non-donators, i understand that they need donations to keep the server alive, but they can't base the entire server on donations.
3- economy in that server is completely dead

that was my small review after playing for 15 days, hopefully, they make the server better and add new ways to obtain points without it being abused.

other than that the server itself is fun to play.
Leaving See Ya GIF by MOODMAN
Post automatically merged:

Daily Boss:
There will be 3 bosses every day. The teleport will be active for 5 minutes, after which it disappears. Time to kill the boss is 10 minutes, if you fail, the boss will leave our world!
14:00 CET - Darkness Rider
18:00 CET - Frost Warewolf
22:00 CET - Warmaster Gnar
Boss rewards include guaranteed Upgrade Books and more!

Imagine having budex in your similar threads 4x, i believe in coincidences, but this, my friend, that advertised on my ot, is no coincidence.
Even the almighty algorithms know you and your ot are a pile of đź’© xD I'm looking forward to your return, I'm deciding if I want to call you Mister Budex 2.0 or Mister Budex 10.98, both are catchy and accurate.

Imagine having budex in your similar threads 4x, i believe in coincidences, but this, my friend, that advertised on my ot, is no coincidence.
Even the almighty algorithms know you and your ot are a pile of đź’© xD I'm looking forward to your return, I'm deciding if I want to call you Mister Budex 2.0 or Mister Budex 10.98, both are catchy and accurate.
Let me know if you catch him advertising on any of your property, I'm ready to drop a much bigger chunk of his map, as I already warned him in the first small release here: [8.60] BudexOT map [partial] (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-budexot-map-partial.274809/)

Last edited:
Let me know if you catch him advertising on any of your property, I'm ready to drop a much bigger chunk of his map, as I already warned him in the first small release here: [8.60] BudexOT map [partial] (https://otland.net/threads/8-60-budexot-map-partial.274809/)
Will do, and the guy I originally referred to advertised while my server was having problems, after a paid advertisement launch with donations not enabled while I was fixing stuff. Some dirtball shit.