• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 12.60] ViveraOT

Server Website/AAC
http://viveraot.tk/
Server Address
viveraot.tk
Server Port
Client Protocol
Serwer is working pretty good, eveything is stable and crafting system is amazing and satysfying as hell.

If you have invested much time & effort to make your server why haven't you bought a normal domain instead of using free one ?

Hey there, fellow Vivera Adventurers!​

Today we added some new content on our fabolous server. We are here to bring You "The Winterfell Update".​

• Added new city and island: Winterfell. On Winterfell You can find some crystal spiders, frost dragons... and ten new powerfull monsters to kill with new sprites and designs.
  • Hexeneed Deadeye, Hexeneed Assassin and Hexeneed Occultist wich drop totally new, very strong items: Chilling Weapons and Hexing Armour pieces.
  • Glacial Oaks, the powerfull trees who ain't just standing there waiting for You to harvest them. In this case - they are the harvesters...
  • Frozen Fangs, the mutated spiders of the new frozen land! They are sneaking around to catch You in their web, so be aware!
  • Sha'laak, Ragged Sha'laak and Panzer Sha'laak - this ice devils living underground haven't seen the sunshine in a while, and they ain't friendly if You enter their territory...
  • Living Ice Marrows and Enchanted Ice Marrows, the forgotten frozen souls revived back to life by some mysterious power. They need some new bones, so be sure you don't get caught...
  • Added new graphical system for upgrades and items. When you hover Your mouse over an item in a dead body, in your character's equipment or in Your depot/backpack You will see all bonuses with coloured text variants for rarity and mods to make it more clear. We added it for easier crafting and identifying items of your interest.
  • Added 10 new minor respawns, as an example barbarian camp for crystals farming or new spawn with higher level Zao monsters.
  • Added NPC with addon system. Now You can purchace Your favourite addons and outfits by buying creature products or by farming them by yourself!
  • Fixed many graphical, loot, crafting and item bugs.

We are looking forward to add more content, balance item level and few bosses, create new hunting grounds and increase map size - for example Cobra Fortess is on the way!
We also created new event system, and many, many more.
Join viveraot.tk and enter our discord to start Your adventure today!
thanks to @oen432 for providing us great script !

fTwPE61.png

uqJu8KR.jpg

eVJ6atE.png

xvS2sG8.png

1612733567444.png
Updated the item description, you dont need to click on item anymore !

Hello. I have been playing this OT server for a few weeks and I find it very interesting. The option to identify items and upgrade them in general is wonderful. The server is very addictive. I invite you!

i just have one trouble so far sometimes the elemental dmg on hit does not work it show the effect but does no dmg

actually i was talking about the armor one and it does the effect of the elemental strike but it not do dmg, just the visual ffect of the strike

@kaizenKz Yes it only works with targeted monster to prevent AFK lvling.
We disabled the possibility of dropping void crystal, it's pretty much unbalanced and ruins game.
Maybe we will come back and look deeper in this and turn them back but for now we want to work on basics.
There's some bugs we're still working on and item bonus system which sometimes doesn't work.

Back