• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.4] Medivia Online - Pendulum [Friday, 6th of January 2017, 18:00 CET]

Status
Not open for further replies.
We all know that any battle on pendulum will be more iteresting than whole war on legacy where people got infinitive cash. So i will cut this bullshit now. Our team will play there, cant wait.

People crying about rates being bad?
Leveling to level 80 is a fucking piece of cake.. even to fucking 120 is easy.
You will lose 30 mins exp if you die with blessings above 80........

And to everyone saying 'noone playing destiny or legacy will play cus of war'
What war? Noobchar actions?

@Adde12345 I don't really get that complaint. I thought the point of a exp stages was to simulate the wars on a lowrate server but letting people skip past the first 3-6 months where everyone is just exping their chars.

@Worr

I dont know if missunderstood but my post isn't a complaint against the exprates, just pisses me off people think it's hard to level on these rates..
I can promise people will be over lvl 65 before sunday ends.

@Adde12345 I'm talking about the same complaints as you are; people complaining about exp rates.

dont'be that hyped lol. we have "war" on legacy so no1 of damodreds seems intrested in pendulum at all. also destiny is busy with a big war so no1 of destiny is intrested either. I think this version will be a big failure:/
Who cares About foking Legacy or destiny¬ Legacy shitty server with 400 level+ ue damg 1.4k damg please shut up i dont know who the fok are you-100% everyone will come back to Pendulum we have New enemy's anyway who care about randoms damodreds its was boring war against them anyway crybabys :)

350 players online directly after launch seems really low. Both Destiny and Legacy are real servers, while this one is just for fun. Don't think it'll be the same as the other times, too bad.

Just wait for bots and mc...... in 1 week 90% macro farms , same as always

iryont = $$$$$$

Legacy too 900 makers online everyday keep crying xD

Who cares About foking Legacy or destiny¬ Legacy shitty server with 400 level+ ue damg 1.4k damg please shut up i dont know who the fok are you-100% everyone will come back to Pendulum we have New enemy's anyway who care about randoms damodreds its was boring war against them anyway crybabys :)

gl against your "new enemies". dead server.

700 players online <3 keep crying kid

@Candey If you want an active server you clearly have to pick Legacy; for a whooping 0.5% higher online player count.

medivia online numbers.png

Last edited:
700 players online <3 keep crying kid

its the start of the server ofc it has players;p Now let's see how the war community will be xd
hahaha i see names on that server:
Whereis Damodred Pendulum

how obsessed are people;p

It's a pretty funny joke-name though, isn't it? :p

All caves have cavebotters and gm not deleting

I give raport 10x and i dont see deleted, i see they more have levels

Botivia.org is new name of this server

@popoverde I think it's hard to relate to if you didn't run a massively successful server yourself. It might very well be just the workload. At some point it's no longer viable to do something manually. If you managed to keep your server with let's say 50~ players botfree for a few months is in no way relatable to keeping 4 game worlds with thousands of players online botfree.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back