• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France][Custom / 7.4] Ramonia | 1st of January 2022, 18:00 CET | Real Map & Custom | New Content

Status
Not open for further replies.
Server Website/AAC
https://ramonia.pl/register.php
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol

Arahnus

Reaction score
small_bannerWinter_smaller.png

π•­π–—π–Žπ–Šπ–‹ π•―π–Šπ–˜π–ˆπ–—π–Žπ–•π–™π–Žπ–”π–“:​
Ramonia is a long-term project with over 3 years’ experience of creating and improving game. We are ready to reopen this world once again. Our main goal is to revamp our beloved old tibia into the modern one with stick to mechanisms and gameplay. We hope to gather lots of feedback from you participants.

π•―π–†π–ž 𝖔𝖋 π–˜π–™π–†π–—π–™:
01.01.2022, Saturday 18:00 CET

π–‚π–Šπ–‡π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Š:
Website - Ramonia (Ramonia (http://ramonia.pl))

π•±π–†π–“π–˜π–Žπ–™π–Šπ–˜:
Facebook – like our fanpage to be in touch
Discord – join to our group

π•΄π–“π–™π–Šπ–—π–†π–ˆπ–™π–Žπ–›π–Š 𝖒𝖆𝖕

1640525226427.png

𝖂𝖔𝖗𝖑𝖉 π•Ύπ–Šπ–™π–™π–Žπ–“π–Œπ–˜:

Experience Stage:

01 lvl to 07 lvl : 8x
08 lvl to 20 lvl : 6x
21 lvl to 40 lvl : 4.5x
41 lvl to 60 lvl : 3x
61 lvl to 80 lvl : 2x
81 lvl to 100 lvl: 1.5x
101 lvl to 130 lvl: 1.3x
131 lvl to 150 lvl: 1.2x
151 lvl to 999 lvl: 1.1x

Game and PvP Settings
Skills Rate: Staged – last 3x
Magic Rate: Staged – last 2x
Loot Rate: 3.0x

Frag Time: 12 hours
Frags to red skull/ban: 4/7

π•²π–†π–’π–Š π•±π–Šπ–†π–™π–šπ–—π–Šπ–˜:
  • guild war system
  • autoloot command also built in client
  • various range of tasks
  • pvp-enforced with skulls (75% gap killer/victim)
  • tons of new sprites, outfits, items
  • most popular quests including poi, inq, demon oak
  • custom monsters and quests
  • conjure runes x2, ammunition x3
  • stackable runes and mana potions
  • new spells and weapons
  • party shared experience/vocation share party bonus

New Spawns:
winterRamoniaGif.gif

had a blast playing your server last time so I do wish you all the best, though I think the timing of the server is perhaps not the greatest, flamera opens 28th and nostalrius 10th januari xD

romek ots best ots savior of oldschool tibia

Too bad this wasnt started before the new year. Everyone are on vacation before the new year, not after

We are going to postpone the date of start on 2nd of January 15:00. Sorry for the delay let's have a better shape after new year's celebration!

had a blast playing your server last time so I do wish you all the best, though I think the timing of the server is perhaps not the greatest, flamera opens 28th and nostalrius 10th januari xD
yeah.. very bad time bro! all the teams will play nostalrius

We are ready to open. Just 1,5 hour left, thank you all for participation. See you in-game!

Fotoram.io_21.png

nice p2w shit
1641135602386.png
1641135617625.png

top 1 mlv is 31 XD 1h after start on a 12lvl XDDDDDDDDDD mlv rate x2 BTW czuje getting 2-3% per shot on 23mlv

ot has so much potential but your staff is actual trash , was banned for reporting a botter, had the gm teleport to me while pvping kid had hold atk while i was hopping you could see the guy was instantly atking me back and sding at the same time not to mention there was 2 of them and i had my team atking them , "i just see them atking you and sding, if you have no proof gl" ill be refunding ^.^ gl thank your staff

nice p2w shit

top 1 mlv is 31 XD 1h after start on a 12lvl XDDDDDDDDDD mlv rate x2 BTW czuje getting 2-3% per shot on 23mlv
At first glance maybe it might look like that but it doesn't. Let me explain you why you came to misleading notice. Mlvl and skills are staged therefore the lowest stage is pretty high (starting from 10 and the last stage x2 over 65 mlvl). As said you can easily make pretty decent mlvl until you are mid level. Wands and rods were nerfed and staged untill 60 mlvl and for third you are also able to buy these items in-game for cc in magic store. If you know how to play and where to exp you wil gain lots of gps by urself that you can spend on them. For fourth by doing tasks and daily tasks you get reward e.q ramonia coins which ALSO can be spend on these items or any other donation item. If you are the type of RPG player or just the economical guy you don't need to waste any penny and be still near the top.
Post automatically merged:

ot has so much potential but your staff is actual trash , was banned for reporting a botter, had the gm teleport to me while pvping kid had hold atk while i was hopping you could see the guy was instantly atking me back and sding at the same time not to mention there was 2 of them and i had my team atking them , "i just see them atking you and sding, if you have no proof gl" ill be refunding ^.^ gl thank your staff

I just leave this here to show how some players are bashing the staff and you did make a good example how not to behave.

playerProof1.png
playerProof2.png

Last edited:
At first glance maybe it might look like that but it doesn't. Let me explain you why you came to misleading notice. Mlvl and skills are staged therefore the lowest stage is pretty high (starting from 10 and the last stage x2 over 65 mlvl). As said you can easily make pretty decent mlvl until you are mid level. Wands and rods were nerfed and staged untill 60 mlvl and for third you are also able to buy these items in-game for cc in magic store. If you know how to play and where to exp you wil gain lots of gps by urself that you can spend on them. For fourth by doing tasks and daily tasks you get reward e.q ramonia coins which ALSO can be spend on these items or any other donation item. If you are the type of RPG player or just the economical guy you don't need to waste any penny and be still near the top.
Post automatically merged:

I just leave this here to show how some players are bashing the staff and you did make a good example how not to behave.

View attachment 64511
View attachment 64512
If you wanna play without cheaters Tibiantis is the only option lol

are u trying to defend wands in shop which let u get 40-50mlvl within first hour or two of server? can u be that autistic?

ngl the map on this does not look great
lots of squariness, lots of narrow paths, kinda just looks randomly cobbled together

You can buy all exercise weapons from item shop in magic shop Xodet, so i dont really understand what's your problem. It's maybe boost on 1st day of ots, then ppl making runes on manas and its fine for everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back