• There is NO official Otland's Discord server and NO official Otland's server list. The Otland's Staff does not manage any Discord server or server list. Moderators or administrator of any Discord server or server lists have NO connection to the Otland's Staff. Do not get scammed!

[France] [Custom / 7.6] Ramonia | Summer Season | Start 2nd August, Friday 18:00 CET

Server Website/AAC
http://ramonia.pl
Server Address
ramonia.pl
Server Port
Client Protocol
skills x3 is a fucking joke, while m lvl is x2 and mana regen is fast, look at scores 69 sword fighting vs 60 m lvl ? XD

skills x3 is a fucking joke, while m lvl is x2 and mana regen is fast, look at scores 69 sword fighting vs 60 m lvl ? XD

It's staged since there are training monks you will get slower but steady skill up despite to mlvl which is x2 on 65+. It's going to be fair and equal after few days believe me.

It's staged since there are training monks you will get slower but steady skill up despite to mlvl which is x2 on 65+. It's going to be fair and equal after few days believe me.

3x skills + training monks Vs x2 mlv with high regen AND runemaking on manarunes(100 mana per use 100gp ea) rune cost from 7.4 and conjure x2 so 110 mana for 1 sd

i'd say its like 8x if not 10x ml in fact

+ really strong roh/life ring i was close to 9mlv on 70lvl ek last edition so ye DEFINITELY 2x mlv gameplay

3x skills + training monks Vs x2 mlv with high regen AND runemaking on manarunes(100 mana per use 100gp ea) rune cost from 7.4 and conjure x2 so 110 mana for 1 sd

i'd say its like 8x if not 10x ml in fact

+ really strong roh/life ring i was close to 9mlv on 70lvl ek last edition so ye DEFINITELY 2x mlv gameplay

Indeed it's 8x on lower mlvls but it's changing really fast. Last edition there were pally/knight with 110+ skills comparing to 80 mlvl top, next on list 75 mlvl so it's pretty balanced.

We are happy to announce we have reached 200+ players online!

Indeed it's 8x on lower mlvls but it's changing really fast. Last edition there were pally/knight with 110+ skills comparing to 80 mlvl top, next on list 75 mlvl so it's pretty balanced.

We are happy to announce we have reached 200+ players online!

Ye after 2 months when server had 20 peak records with trainers some ppl finally get 100+ skills vs 80mlv and still at some point u stop making runes on ur own so this is irrelevant

Right now top lvl on server is EK which just rush everywith with exori without even using melee to attack he got 60 skill xD

Ye after 2 months when server had 20 peak records with trainers some ppl finally get 100+ skills vs 80mlv and still at some point u stop making runes on ur own so this is irrelevant

Right now top lvl on server is EK which just rush everywith with exori without even using melee to attack he got 60 skill xD
He exp in shared with 4 professions.

He exp in shared with 4 professions.
hard to believe if he was 100 and highest druid below 75 rp 83 i know how fast u can exp there just get to shaburaks pull 6 and spamm exori xd

So on every edition ppl were blocking most broken spawn for exp and profit bks north from yurcity we started here with 4 ppl went to that spawn blocked it off with few 8lvls and started hunting on 40lvls cuz we were hunted by 100mages

guess what? those 100 mages start crying to gm about us blocking spawn and funny thing is they were doing it in last 3 days XD ofc rules update and its illegal to block spawn now with noob chars very nice

also 24h training on this dedots is 60 skill for my knight and mages from my team after like 6h hunting from literally scratch (create character log in go hunt in team) got 40+ mlvls ms is close to 50 perfect balance xDD Ppl in dp making runes on mf using tasker and selling them to h-lvls so they get 60mlvls and double ue 50 ek by 50 mages sd ue paladins... paladin bolts/arrows are pretty useless only royal spears then assassin stars

Simply if u start from 0 and start selling sds making them on mf u'll hit faster 65mlv than knight 55 skills if u fully focus on training ml the problem is 55-60mlv is pretty nice and enough to play on 100lvl mage while if u want to do anything in pvp as ek u need 85+ skills to do some dmg with ice rapier which takes literally week on this server unless u stay on trainers on 8 knight 24/7

+ u cant exchange weapons quickly cuz if u change ur weapon it resets ur exhaust on hitting melee for entire turn so if i hit somebody with main weapon to 3/4 hp and then change ice rapier 0.2s before next hit to combo i'll get 1 turn delay on hitting with weapon that really sux imagine i catch some mage with utamo in trap and we spamm him sds + exori i want to replace my ice rapiers to burn his mana quickly and guess what i have to do it literally 1ms after hit or i'll lose dps anybody with IQ above 80 would realise combo is comming if ek stops hitting equip rapier and then count instead of just telling on ts next melee hit above 150 combo

what the fuck dude, u change fucking runes everyday 2 days ago u make 2x, yesterday 1x today again 2x, you change loot rate in middle of the day XDDD
ppl here just spam sd on hero/bk -> sell loot -> buy manas &make runes on them -> repeat
FUCK THIS SHIT no fun here

So happy i stopped playing after a couple of hours, this server is indeed horrible.

tbh serv is still fun :p

Keep on going buddy ;)

Coulndn't agree more, too bad it has lost many of its players. Although i will keep playing since there is much content for higher levels :D

Yep fun starts later on high level so you have lots of things to do and explore. Don't look at others since they were short period of time just to have fight/war althou I've implemented pvp-enfo and reduced frags decrease time.

Right now we are balacing vocations, first paladins, they are now able to shoot Ethereal Spear spell (exori con, exori gran con) on distance ( 7 range), not powerful but still harmful. You can exchange power bolts (100x) on drill bolts (50x) and trade bullseye potion for 100 infernal bolts (Galuna npc)

We are going to balance some of the spawns nearby the main city and add some low-medium places around. Ankrahmun will be changed as it is supposed to be a sandy so we will keep that style. Most of the spawns will be placed on minimap which should to help most of the players to find their monsters/tasks.

Keep on going buddy ;)

Yep fun starts later on high level so you have lots of things to do and explore. Don't look at others since they were short period of time just to have fight/war althou I've implemented pvp-enfo and reduced frags decrease time.

Right now we are balacing vocations, first paladins, they are now able to shoot Ethereal Spear spell (exori con, exori gran con) on distance ( 7 range), not powerful but still harmful. You can exchange power bolts (100x) on drill bolts (50x) and trade bullseye potion for 100 infernal bolts (Galuna npc)

We are going to balance some of the spawns nearby the main city and add some low-medium places around. Ankrahmun will be changed as it is supposed to be a sandy so we will keep that style. Most of the spawns will be placed on minimap which should to help most of the players to find their monsters/tasks.

are you going to make exori hur the same way? Or is that one supposed to be the sqm in front of you?

If some one need eq on start pm Bobby Explorer :)
@ edit|
if someone has laggs u should make shortcut ramonia.exe on your descop then open source and add to
final component line "engine 2" for dx9 or "engine 1" for open gl.
like: (...)\RamoniaClient\Ramonia.exe engine 2
Also make it compatible with windows 7 for better experience.
You welcome

Last edited:
Back